Aen

Aen

Cadet
Hello all,

Name is Aen. I have been playing MMO's for many years now. Started back in the day of MUDs and such. (gemstone being one of them). I currently work in the IT Department of a world wide network/hosting provider. I have been following HJ for many many years now and i am very excited at what this game will bring to the MMO world.

I currently play EQ2 on the Kithicor server with my guild The Rikana - www.anakir.com

Hey there, Aen. I think I know ye from Vanguard Spheres perhaps? Of course I was Kethra there instead of Naeya.

Ahh! A Gemstonian! I must pester you one of these days for information. I've never played Gemstone, but I'm incredibly interested with how it ties into DragonRealms, which I used to play a ton. I'm trying to compile a complete Lore of Elanthia, but it is slow going.

Anywho, welcome indeed!

~Dune~

First off, welcome Aen!

Secondly...

I'm trying to compile a complete Lore of Elanthia, but it is slow going.

I'd love to read it when you get it compiled! I've always been curious about the history of Elanthia, but I've never taken the time to delve into its historical depths.

Ahh! A Gemstonian! I must pester you one of these days for information. I've never played Gemstone, but I'm incredibly interested with how it ties into DragonRealms, which I used to play a ton. I'm trying to compile a complete Lore of Elanthia, but it is slow going.

Anywho, welcome indeed!

~Dune~
unfortunately i do not recall a lot of the lore from the past. My old brain does not hold information as long as it used to any more :(

Happy to have ya aboard, Aen. Too bad you're not on the Najena server in EQ2. But if you ever do, look up Risu or my wife's character, Kirthi.

Hello Aen, welcome to hero's hall. I also play EQ2 but I'm on the Lucan server, if you ever happen to be on that server look for Akodia, Tsarmina, or Trisscar.

Hello Aen, welcome to hero's hall. I also play EQ2 but I'm on the Lucan server, if you ever happen to be on that server look for Akodia, Tsarmina, or Trisscar.

cool, we should set up a multi server chat channel. You know we can message each other across worlds right and add me to your friends list?

Just do
/friend kithicor.Agony
/friend kithicor.Aenashi
/friend kithicor.Aenaki
/friend kithicor.tomanyalts :P

I'm an ALT o holic but in EQ2 I'm doing my best not too make too many... I want to actually get somewhere with the ones I have since I will not be spending as much time with EQ2 as I would like unless somehow HJ either never comes out or doesn't come out for another 3 years...

Back