AHHHH! AIM VIRUS!

Chanel

Cadet
well if u look at my prifle right now.. chancechanel2008...

u can see it says.. "u woudl never beleive where i found ics of (ur sn).."
well DONT CLICK!!! its a virsu.. i can no longer change my profile and it added "adult entertainemnt" file on my computer. it spreading fast over 25 of my friends have clcked and got it on there profile.. other links are like "wohhh look what i found".

BE CAREFule.. i dont know how to get rid of it but if anyone does can u plase pm me.. please!!

for the whoaaa ... one try this to get rid of it, i found it on google:

press CTRL+ALT+DELETE to bring up your task manager. Then find the program B.EXE,(it was under processes on my task manager), and end it. Then go to your START menu, then MY COMPUTER, then your C: DRIVE, then double click on your WINDOWS folder, and find the files B.EXE and BBB.EXE and DELETE THEM! Then go to your RECYCLE BIN and DELETE those files again. Then go to your AIM profile and highlight that annoying link and click on the LINK button thats next to the little smiley face guy, and then click on REMOVE LINK. That should make the link turn black. Simply highlight the text now, and delete it. Your problem should be solved, it solved mine anyways. To check to see if it worked, simply RESTART your computer and see if its on your AIM profile when your computer comes back on. Hope it solves your problem

Did you go to the "Add/Remove" file on your computer to see if there is anything that was downloaded on your computer? Go to:

My computer om your desktop
and than click on the add/remove icon
Scroll through the stuff and see if there is anything that dosn't seem right. If you know it dosn't delete it. It may be causeing the problems on your system.

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

Back