Alias actors on lost

i'm sure people noticed all the alias people on lost. Wills friend abigail was one of the flight attendants, Weiss guessed starred in the second ep. as the pilot, and kendall plays the role of Lock!

whos next, jack? :o_O:

Hee hee, I never noticed that before (that name thing). That's actually kinda cool.

Wasn't there a rumor that Weiss was leaving Alias to be on Lost? When I saw him get eaten by that... thing... I nearly fell off my bed.

Mountaineer_1281 said:
Hee hee, I never noticed that before (that name thing).  That's actually kinda cool.

Wasn't there a rumor that Weiss was leaving Alias to be on Lost?  When I saw him get eaten by that... thing... I nearly fell off my bed.
[post="1115951"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i don't know, but Weiss (the pilot) is dead, so i don't think he can come back... :lol:

GCNmaster22 said:
i don't know, but Weiss (the pilot) is dead, so i don't think he can come back... :lol:
[post="1122115"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

don't laugh at other people's death ... :angry:

J/K :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mountaineer_1281 said:
Wasn't there a rumor that Weiss was leaving Alias to be on Lost?  When I saw him get eaten by that... thing... I nearly fell off my bed.
[post="1115951"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
No, he's slated to star in The Catch, the bounty hunter pilot from Abrams' team. ;)

Abigail...hang on the flight attendant who gave jack the extra bottles of booze??? Hey she's an Aussie (so's Claire, if you haven't figured the accent). Damn we rock.
I taped Last (ER was returning on the same night) and when I saw the pilot, i thought I reconized him so I rewound (repeatedly) til I figured it was Weiss. I guess he looks different when he's injured. And then Kendall with the orange skin in his mouth made me burst out laughing, cause who'da thought you'd see him doing that.

Anji

I cannot believe that nobody has mentioned an important name from Alias also part of Lost..........Sydney........as in Sydney, Australia where the plane took off from.
And don't forget about Nadia. ;)

Back