Alias/All Alias Withdrawls

Hi everybody. How's it goin'? so I was (oh the pain is almost too great to re-live!) *gasp stutter stutter* unable to get online for almost *sob* TWO WHOLE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I seriously almost died from lack of AA. AND (yes folks there is indeed more, no the madness does not end there, I wish I could tell you it did ... but no, no there's more :Ph34r: ) I moved from the states (where January sweeps would start up the week after I left!!) to OZ (which I love btw aussies! ;)) so I *breaks down into tears* didn't have any Alias at the SAME TIME as I was cruely seperated from the internet and I KNEW Alias was on and all my friends in the states were watching it and here I was, no internet, no allalias, no alias. ARG!!! why lord why!?!?! *takes deep breaths* but it's ok. I'm back online and my friend's sending me tapes. *whew* *wipes sweat from brow* I'm just so glad I made it through! ;)

so that was my (completely warranted I think!) tirade. has anyone else experienced something similar? you KNOW you're addicted when you call your best friend at 9pm her time (2pm your time) and make her put the phone down next to the speaker so you can hope to hear at least SOME of the ep! and how uncannily good keys feel under your fingers while typing something for AA.

ahh it's good to be back!!! So c'mon people, you're not alone, share your alias/etc withdrawl stories! ;)

:cool: :rolleyes: ^_^
dbrizz
:syd1:

DBristow said:
Hi everybody. How's it goin'? so I was (oh the pain is almost too great to re-live!) *gasp stutter stutter* unable to get online for almost *sob* TWO WHOLE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I seriously almost died from lack of AA. AND (yes folks there is indeed more, no the madness does not end there, I wish I could tell you it did ... but no, no there's more :Ph34r: ) I moved from the states (where January sweeps would start up the week after I left!!) to OZ (which I love btw aussies! ;)) so I *breaks down into tears* didn't have any Alias at the SAME TIME as I was cruely seperated from the internet and I KNEW Alias was on and all my friends in the states were watching it and here I was, no internet, no allalias, no alias. ARG!!! why lord why!?!?! *takes deep breaths* but it's ok. I'm back online and my friend's sending me tapes. *whew* *wipes sweat from brow* I'm just so glad I made it through! ;)

so that was my (completely warranted I think!) tirade. has anyone else experienced something similar? you KNOW you're addicted when you call your best friend at 9pm her time (2pm your time) and make her put the phone down next to the speaker so you can hope to hear at least SOME of the ep! and how uncannily good keys feel under your fingers while typing something for AA.

ahh it's good to be back!!! So c'mon people, you're not alone, share your alias/etc withdrawl stories! ;)

:cool: :rolleyes: ^_^
dbrizz
:syd1:
I have no big story........I just go really crazy when there is no alias :o_O:

hmm...february 14-23...NO INTERNET!! im on holiday, which is good, no allalias, no alias dvds....i dont think i'll be able to stand it!!
HELP!!

~steph :o_O:

welcome back dbrizz!!!

ack i went through the same thing over winter holiday. a whole month!!! its good to be back, but the thought of spring break is already looming in my mind... :(

VaughnFan13 said:
I was grounded for a week I think, but i managed to sneak onto AA, although I almost didnt get to watch Alias that week.
heehee, you go girl! I totally would too! The place I'm living now is showing signs of rapidly becomin rather a polic state so I might soon be in the same boat!

welcome back dbrizz!!!

ack i went through the same thing over winter holiday. a whole month!!! its good to be back, but the thought of spring break is already looming in my mind... 

hotpot you're so great! thanks for the welcome ^_^ and BELIEVE ME! it's good to be back!

hmm...february 14-23...NO INTERNET!! im on holiday, which is good, no allalias, no alias dvds....i dont think i'll be able to stand it!!
HELP!!

~steph 

oh my gosh steph! well we'll just HAVE to think of someway to help you! it's seriously bad not having any of them (alias, internet, alias dvd's, etc). mean when you have one or two you can probablly make it through ok but none! ugh it's painful. don't worry steph we'll all come up with something, right everybody?! :smiley: (y)

anyway gotta run. soooo good to be back!
:D dbrizz

I hate that I haven't seen eps 3x11 or 3x12 yet :(

I don't live in the states anymore, so I have to rely on, well... let's just say "other means" of watching the latest eps. The downside is that sooooooo many others are relying on these "other means", so I'm stuck in a queue that's 10 yrs long :banghead:. It sux when I can't participate in the threads on current eps until weeks after you've seen 'em first.

[quote name='Sydney's_Kidney' date='Jan 20 2004, 08:16 AM']I hate that I haven't seen eps 3x11 or 3x12 yet :(

I don't live in the states anymore, so I have to rely on, well... let's just say "other means" of watching the latest eps. The downside is that sooooooo many others are relying on these "other means", so I'm stuck in a queue that's 10 yrs long :banghead:. It sux when I can't participate in the threads on current eps until weeks after you've seen 'em first.[/quote]
hey wow, where do you live now? that's the same thing that happened to me (moving countries and therefore missing the last two eps) and yes, I am relying on other means as well. namely one of my best friends with a dvd burner but shhh, we're not allowed to talk about that here ;)

but I seriously hear ya! ugh, it's just terrible!!
I'm here for ya!
dbrizz :smiley:
:syd3:

DBristow said:
hey wow, where do you live now? that's the same thing that happened to me (moving countries and therefore missing the last two eps) and yes, I am relying on other means as well. namely one of my best friends with a dvd burner but shhh, we're not allowed to talk about that here ;)

but I seriously hear ya! ugh, it's just terrible!!
I'm here for ya!
dbrizz :smiley:
:syd3:
I live in Finland now :frozen:. I've lived abroad for over 8 yrs now, so I've been relying on other means to watch current american television series for quite some time now :shh:

Oh well, even if I'm in a queue, it's still better than waiting for them to start airing season 3 over here. On finnish tv they're currently on season 2 :(

Back