Alias Food

Love this topic! It mixes my favourite loves FOOD and ALIAS (well F.R.I.E.N.D.S is my first favourite love! lol). I usually munch on malteasers whilst watching alias.....until i choke on them because some shock revelation is discovered by sydney!!! P.S i love this website as well....ive only joined like a month ago and (to qoute mac donalds) IM LOVIN' IT! sorry....couldnt resist

I usually have some mochi crunch, aka Japanese rice crackers with iso peanuts. But no more, because I fell off the couch and spewed all over the carpet at the the S4 season ender. Henceforth, No. Eating. At Season Eding Episode. Period.

undercover_spy said:
Ok so everyone got 2 hve an Alias food. Like somethin u eat while watchin the show! I always have cereal. Don't know y, just do! Whut do u like 2 eat? :D
[post="1352656"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Cereal! Lol! I always have cereal cuz I'm always at your house!

Are you crazy?! I can't eat while watching Alias! That's so..wrong! It's so exciting, I can't eat while I watch it. So weird.:P

i can't eat anything while watching alias. it takes my attention away from the tv....and its annoying when you miss something important...!

Alias_Day said:
Are you crazy?! I can't eat while watching Alias! That's so..wrong! It's so exciting, I can't eat while I watch it. So weird.:P
[post="1393398"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I mean like during commercials and stuff. If I actually ate during the show I may kill myself choking LOL :D

~Andrea

i maed the mistake of trying to eat dinner while watching Apo for the first time, it didn't work, I was too excited and got caught up in the show and my food went cold - which was ok because i was too excited!

normally i've eaten dinner, so i have ice cream or some other dessert. otherwise i'll have something like chips.

Like Taaaash I I have also been found to bite my nails during the show...and, if I'm not mistaken, I was sucking my thumb during some season 4 episodes...:blush:...what? It was just sooooo tense and exciting. Hmmm, you guys have made me want some cookies...🍪

undercover_spy said:
I mean like during commercials and stuff. If I actually ate during the show I may kill myself choking LOL :D

~Andrea
[post="1394540"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh. :thinking:
Well, no I don't eat during commercials. Cuz the commercials is too exciting! :shock:
Just kidding.
Haha.:P
I can't get hungry while watching Alias. So not during the commercials either. I get hungry while I watch Desperate Housewives, The O.C and even Lost, but NOT Alias.

Back