Alias Game

Quiet Disaster

I heart Chris Carrabba
Anyone know when it's coming out for Xbox? Vartanho says March 1st. But when I went to GameStop, the guy said April 20th. I can't wait until APRIL!?

Well Mr.Guy-who-works-at-Gamestop is misled. Even their site says April 6....lol ok that doesn't help much. Best Buy says April 8.
I'm guessing we're going to have to wait until early April...sorry :(

hi i havent been here for a while but what country are you from? because it will give me an idea when it would come out where iam.
i will be thankful for any reply
:D

MandahLuvsVaughn said:
Well Mr.Guy-who-works-at-Gamestop is misled. Even their site says April 6....lol ok that doesn't help much. Best Buy says April 8.
I'm guessing we're going to have to wait until early April...sorry :(
Guess I know what I want for my birthday.

Seems like each time we get near the release date it gets pushed back. Does anyone else fell like we're running in the red queen's race? (gratuitous Lewis Carrol reference for you all)

Wasn't the original release date in the US around this past December? I think I heard that and how they were looking for a better time to release it...oih

the realese date of the alias game is going to be realesed in the first week of april. its the real time. will that is when its getting realesed at australia. :lol:

Back