Alias Game

GO Syd said:
Inside Mac Games Forum

im not sure it these are the same games but it was from allalias
.com that i found this
That's a review for Alias:Underground.
NBut thanks for finding it anyway. I don't play the game, so it was nice to see the pictures and a good read (even though they critic didn't really like the game...grr)

Hey Alias fans, :D

So u wanna know bout the game??? It will be available for the PS2, Xbox and there will also be a PC version. It'll cost about $49.99/£39.99. As for release dates... the US will be Dec 2 and UK will be Dec 5.

For more info visit Acclaim Entertainment or you can just go to www.aliasthegame.com

Dead-Drop :Ph34r:

The game for the consoles come out on April 6th, I heard that if you preorder the game then you get a limited edition Sydney Bristow poster, does anyone know if this true for the electronic boutique stores in the US.

A demo of Alias was in an issue of the UK X-Box magazine. Does anyone know if there is a demo coming out in the us fro the PS2, X-Box and the GC?

I bought the game on tuesday and it's pretty good so far, but i'm stuck on the museum level where you have to chance Anna. Is it timed or something?

Also, I reserved the game so I got the poster, very cool :D Goes well with my season one promo poster. Gotta love ebay ;)

I ordered mine from Amazon; it was supposed to get here today bur it is 16:42 so I guess it isn't coming

thekey1313 said:
I bought the game on tuesday and it's pretty good so far, but i'm stuck on the museum level where you have to chance Anna. Is it timed or something?
I'm stuck on the same part too!!

I got the game yesterday. It's great!!

You can only play Sydney.. and Vaughn in one mission. You're working against Anna, Sark and Sloane. And the mission debriefings are done by Jack, Dixon, Vaughn and of course, Marshall!! :D

:syd1:
I rented the alias game on PS2 and expected a lot from it, and I did . The characters were very realistic almost life like, the missions were superb, and the moves that the characters do are great. The only thing is that the character itself is hard to control only in the fighting mode. For example when defending or fighting against others. I recommend that you rent it first then buy it if your safisfied with the game. I give it 2.5/5 stars. ;)

The fighting controls gets some used to, but after a while, I got used to the controls. The graphics, sounds, gameplay are all great.

If there is going to be another Alias game, it would be great if they add new things and improve other things.

The fighting controls gets some used to, but after a while, I got used to the controls. The graphics, sounds, gameplay are all great.

If there is going to be another Alias game, it would be great if they add new things and improve other things.

Back