Alias Media

Natalia

Cadet
Is it just me, or is the Alias Media site down? I am desperate for some more news, pictures, videos - anything! I haven't been able to get onto the site for days!

no its not you! the site isnt working why i dont know but i need it!! i hope they fix the problem soon!!

I thought it was just me!!! TThis has been happening for days now, and I really need some picks of that new promo that was shown during Extreem Makeover...
I hope they fix it soon, I'm desperate!!!!!!!!!!!

yep i was wondering about that too! i kept on refreshin but nothing happened. hope they get it up!

Glad it wasn't just me who was having problems getting to Alias Media. I was dying to see the latest promo. Luckily I caught it while watching the Miss America pagent. :king:

there seems to be some kind of conspiracy going on , dont you think?
the best alias sites having problems.... its suspicious

It's back up...but it seems to be a version that's a couple of months old. The articles and updates are from June. There doesn't seem to be any files from later than June either. :(

Hopefully someone has more information on this?

I'm guessing Gertie moved the site to a new server or something or whatever, therefore making Alias Media all screwy. Give it awhile.

Wow! I don't now anybody else called Natalia. Everybody calls me Natalie because they have never heard of my name!

Back