alias on tnt

It says that it is starting with Authorized Personal Only ---- Why are they starting with Season Four?????

:blink: That doesn't make any sense - they should start with Season One. I know so many people that haven't watched the show because they want to start at the beginning.

:Ponder: that's weird, usually wouldn't you want to start with Truth Be Told so your viewers aren't in a complete mess.

I'm kinda glad there starting with Season 4. Those ones I don't remember that well, and I missed some. But that's cuz I have the other seasons on DVD. But for new viewers it would be confusing.

Hey did you say at 6? That would mean 5 central. But Charmed is on a 5! Are they going to stop showing it? Or are they going to stop Angel and move Charmed because Angel ended? Wait I'll just go to TNT.com

i'm actually really happy tey're starting with four so i can tape them.

i don't know if they're getting rid of charmed, but i have a feeling they are

They might be "starting" with season 4 because seasons 1 through 3 are now in syndication and available for licensing to local affiliate stations (in my area I see that a local station, channel 13 Fox, is advertising Alias). Bravo has already aired the previous seasons and TNT is apparently taking over the second-run license while the previous seasons now go into third-run, broader syndication. Does this make sense? ;)
✌️

Aww man! I was looking forward to seeing season 4! I can see s1-3 anyday with the DVDs! But wait... I just thought of something. (creepy I know) S4 will be out on DVD by october! Now I won't have to wait!!! Whoopie!!!

I was just on the TNT website and I got it figured out - why they are doing it this way, I don't know but September 26 they are starting the re-runs with APO 1 and October 26 is when they are going to start with season 1 - The Truth be Told.

i dont get tnt but all most of the sitcoms on there they end up showing on tbs or bravo is there a chance they'll do that?

i love vaughny said:
i don't know if this is posted anywhere here [i didn't see it] but alias is going to be on tnt at 6:00 starting september 26th. it looks like they're starting with season four.

here's the link
[post="1434625"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I checked your link and the first Episode is "Truth Be Told", which is the very first episode of the program.
Sage

Marian Sage said:
I checked your link and the first Episode is "Truth Be Told", which is the very first episode of the program.
Sage
[post="1477260"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The Truth be Told is scheduled for October 26th. The link dosn't go to Alias, but if you do a search on this site for Alias, it gives that date in October for The Truth be Told.

really???? cuz ive never seen the whole first season ive only seen like the season finally so ya well i hope it starts out in the first season!!!!!!!!!!!

Yetserday at 5 I was bored, and I turned on the TV, and there was Truth Be Told!!!!!!!!! It was on the WB. I'm not sure if it was local or not, but I checked the TV listings, and I will be on every Saturday at 5! So if you live in West New York State, you should watch! If not, see if it is still on for you. HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sydney in truth be told: :redhair: !

Back