Alias Ratings for 1/12

Alias News

Official News Poster
From Zap2 it

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) Fast National ratings for Wednesday, Jan. 12, 2005

The one-two punch of "Lost" and "Alias" led ABC to a ratings win Wednesday, with the latter show appearing finally to have found a wide audience.

ABC averaged a 9.5 rating/15 share for the night, easily beating second-place CBS, 7.8/12. NBC took third with a 7.3/11, followed by FOX at 4.9/7. UPN's 1.9/3 was good for fifth, beating The WB's 1.6/2.
Among adults 18-49, ABC dominated with a 6.1 rating. CBS and NBC tied for third at 3.5, and FOX was right behind at 3.4. UPN averaged 1.1 and The WB 0.9.

"Lost" continued its strong run at 8 p.m. with a 12.6/19, far outpacing "60 Minutes," 7.3/11, on CBS. "The SI Swimsuit Model Search" was third for NBC, beating "That '70s Show," 4.0/6, and "Quintuplets," 3.3/5, on FOX. UPN's "Road to Stardom with Missy Elliott" was fifth at 2.2/3. The WB trailed with a rerun of "Smallville."

At 9 p.m., "Alias" (9.2/14) was off a good bit from its premiere last week, but it still won the hour comfortably and is way ahead of its previous seasons' ratings. NBC moved up to second with "The West Wing," 7.8/12. "The King of Queens," 7.6/11, and "Center of the Universe," 6.4/10, were third for CBS. FOX's "Supernanny" had another solid night with a 6.2/9. UPN stayed in fifth with a "Kevin Hill" repeat. The WB went with "Big Man on Campus."

NBC took the lead at 10 p.m. with "Law & Order," 9.9/16. "CSI: NY" was second for CBS with a 9.1/15. ABC's "Wife Swap" came in at 6.7/11.

Alias News said:
From Zap2 it

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) Fast National ratings for Wednesday, Jan. 12, 2005

The one-two punch of "Lost" and "Alias" led ABC to a ratings win Wednesday, with the latter show appearing finally to have found a wide audience.

ABC averaged a 9.5 rating/15 share for the night, easily beating second-place CBS, 7.8/12. NBC took third with a 7.3/11, followed by FOX at 4.9/7. UPN's 1.9/3 was good for fifth, beating The WB's 1.6/2.
Among adults 18-49, ABC dominated with a 6.1 rating. CBS and NBC tied for third at 3.5, and FOX was right behind at 3.4. UPN averaged 1.1 and The WB 0.9.

"Lost" continued its strong run at 8 p.m. with a 12.6/19, far outpacing "60 Minutes," 7.3/11, on CBS. "The SI Swimsuit Model Search" was third for NBC, beating "That '70s Show," 4.0/6, and "Quintuplets," 3.3/5, on FOX. UPN's "Road to Stardom with Missy Elliott" was fifth at 2.2/3. The WB trailed with a rerun of "Smallville."

At 9 p.m., "Alias" (9.2/14) was off a good bit from its premiere last week, but it still won the hour comfortably and is way ahead of its previous seasons' ratings. NBC moved up to second with "The West Wing," 7.8/12. "The King of Queens," 7.6/11, and "Center of the Universe," 6.4/10, were third for CBS. FOX's "Supernanny" had another solid night with a 6.2/9. UPN stayed in fifth with a "Kevin Hill" repeat. The WB went with "Big Man on Campus."

NBC took the lead at 10 p.m. with "Law & Order," 9.9/16. "CSI: NY" was second for CBS with a 9.1/15. ABC's "Wife Swap" came in at 6.7/11.
[post="1158102"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I LOVE IT!!!

I went on the computers at my schools library during one of my free periods today and I checked the raitings I was litterally jumping in my seat...and like couldnt concentrate on my homework cause of how good these raitings were and how they stood up to what they had last weeks!

LIVE LONG ALIAS!
:D

can someone explain to this ignorant aussie what the ratings mean and what was the general history of alias ratings over the last 3 seasons.

Thanks.
Chookie

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/n...on_ratings_dc_1

"Lost" opened the night for ABC with 22.7 million viewers and a 7.8 rating/21 share in the key demo, according to preliminary estimates from Nielsen Media Research. "Alias" followed at 9 p.m. with 14.5 million viewers and 6.1/15 in 18-49.

8.3 million people left after Lost ended.

That's just too many people for me to be happy. I don't like it at all.

The West Wing and the King of Queens can both go to hell.

Back