Alias Season 4 written by me

sirrah

Cadet
Episode 1 part 1

------

Season 4 episode 1

Sydney walks quickly down the rusty stairs and quickly sets a bomb on. She starts to run when she sees a women up ahead. The woman shoots her. Sydney is down.

24 hours earlier.

Sydney, after finding out that Jack had actually been making her life until the exact moment she found those documents, ran away. She had been on the run for 6 days now and didn’t know where to go. Then she got a phone call. A fast talking voice that Sydney recognized as Mckenis Cole was talking. “Hello Sydney, I see you are in Chicago.” Sydney was shocked that Cole knew where she was when Sydney didn’t know herself. Sydney replied “How did you get this number, what do you want, speak quickly.” “Now, now Sydney, that is not being a good little girl. You see, I want you to find you your sister and bring her to me” Sydney angrily replied “And why would I do that!” She heard six guns load around her and she heard someone open the door of a car. Cole had hung up the phone but the man that had come out of the car was him. He said “That is why.”
Luckily for Nadia, Sloane did not realize that she was sending all of the information she got from Sloane to the covenant. She started working for the covenant when a man with a British accent had called her and struck a deal which would end with Nadia receiving $500,000. What the covenant did not realize is that Nadia is also sending Intel to the CIA. She suddenly got a phone call, she told Sloane “I will be right back, let me just take this call.” She went into the cave and hear Dixon’s voice. “I want Sloane eliminated”. Nadia replied “And why is that”. “That is classified”. Nadia turned around. Someone silently crept in back of her. Nadia was knocked out.
Sydney had been knocked out by a sleep dart from her encounter with Cole. She woke up in a prison cell. She looked around and recognized the area. It was the CIA prison. She looked across the cell and saw it empty. She was shocked, Sark was supposed to be there. Then she looked again and was horrified to see Anna Espinosa. Vuaghn came in and came into her cell. He said “Sydney, I can not make this easy for you but your sister was working for the covenant.” Sydney woke up again and found that she was dreaming. She was strapped down to a chair. Cole was over her. “Now, now Sydney. You’re so full of trouble. I might as well let you meet the woman who will be torturing you for information.” He walked out and a woman came in. She said “Hello Sydney Bristow, my name is Julia Thorne”. Sydney looked up and saw herself with blonde hair.
Sydney broke out of the chair and kicked Julia to the ground. She started to run out of the building when she heard gunshots. She kept running. A man in a mask stood right in front of her. Sydney took the mask off. “She was shocked, it was sark.” Sark took a knife and put it into Sydney. Screeching for pain Sydney took the gas extinguisher from the wall and shot it at sark. He fell down. Sydney barely able to run kept running. Sydney see’s the rusty stairs and on the bottom of the stairs is the exit. She walks quickly down the rusty stairs and sets a bomb on. She starts to run again but sees a woman up ahead. The woman shoots her. Sydney is down.
Sydney wakes up in a torture chamber. Sark comes and sais “It is time that you meet the man.” A man walks in. He sais “Hello Sydney Bristow, my name is Bill Vuaghn”

=========

Think i should continue the story with episode 1 part 2?

wow. that was a lot of information i still have to proceed.

but yes i think you should go on!! sounds very good to me. i mean you came up with so many leads there is no way to stop now :D

i do wonder if bill vaughn is really dead myself. i think it´s a good theory to have him alive. and as me now he is a fllower of rambaldi...

pm when you put on the next chapter
suzy

wowwwww!!
Ok, This was a little confusing, But I like it! :smiley: I just have to read it again!

Bill Vaughn ...!! oohh...I hope he's good man! :smiley:

Can I get a PM?
thanks

Interesting story- i like it!

you've got some really intriguing things going on there- i especially like you've got a 'double' syd and introduce her as Julia Thorne- thats a cool idea!
also, syd has to get shot this season! i want some touch and go angst between her and vaughn!!

i'll keep checking for when you update to see where you take it from here.

:ninja:

Back