Alias Video Game

Acclaim Entertainment, Inc. Signs Cast Of ABC Television's Alias To Include Their Voices In Fall Series-Based Video Game Release.
Illustrating the increasing convergence of Hollywood and interactive entertainment, Acclaim announced that it has signed an agreement with the cast members of ABC television's critically-acclaimed series, "Alias," to lend their voices in the series-based video game that will launch this fall on the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, Xbox(tm) video game system from Microsoft and PC. (FULL STORY)

Acclaim Entertainment, Inc. Signs Licensing Agreement With Disney Interactive For 'Alias', ABC Television's Hit Drama Series.
Acclaim announced that it has signed an agreement with Disney Interactive for the rights to publish video games based on ABC Television's hit drama series, "Alias." Currently in its second season, Alias is one of television's most critically acclaimed series. The Alias video game is currently being developed by Acclaim's Cheltenham studio and is scheduled to be released in the fall of 2003 across all of the next-generation gaming platforms. (FULL STORY)

thats to bad maybe after woods theyll come out with a version for the computer. i actually only play computer games to. bu my brother has xbox so ill be able to buy and play this. heck i wont even have to buy it. i cna just have my parents get it for me for the my birthday or christmas.

PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, Xbox™ video game system from Microsoft and PC

You can play it on pc. it says it right there as the last word. Yeay for Xbox! love my xbox! I can't wait!

I heard--and it's confirmed--that there's an Alias game coming out soon for XBox. Does anyone know the exact date?

idk but if you look around i posted a topic all about it. i copied and pastied the info so i didnt read it all so it could be in there.

[merged topics]

Gamecube story:

it was first said that the game would be released on all 3 systems, but then Gamecube just disappeared from the picture, and then I heard that the game will be released on Gamecube but at a later date. I'll see if I can find the official word on this.

:blink:

Can't wait for it.. The trailer is really cool :D

Hey, does anybody here own a GameCube instead of a PS2 or XBox?

If you've got a GameCube...and you're a huge fan of A L I A S...

THEN YOU'VE BEEN ROBBED!!!

Alias was in Nintendo's lineup for 8 months, and then IGN says the game is cancelled. Then, the Alias The Game website doesn't show the logo for GameCube. IT'S NOT FAIR!!! I NEED A PS2 NOW!!!

As far as I know, the game will be released on PS2 and XBox, and a few months later on Gamecube, too. ;)

[merged topics]

Back