Alias's Funniest Home Videos

Disclaimer: Am I JJ? No, nuff said.
A/N: I absolutely love the reviews I am getting! BTW: I made up the name of the school. Don’t grill me too much on it.
Dedication: This chapter is dedicated to 2 of my friends and Penguins, one of whom had something like this happen to her and the other who gave me this idea because of an upcoming play. And the Penguins, just because they are so cool (And Yorkies).

Chapter 6~ Sydney

Sydney sat still wondering what her video would be about. She knew it would only be a matter of time before she would find out.
“I think only Syd is left to go.” Lauren said and receiving glares from people that told her that name was off limits to her. “Fine” she grumbled.
“Ok,” the little girl spoke up. “Now it is time for the final video before the fun stuff begins” she told them.
By now everyone was getting scared of what the ‘fun stuff’ really was.
The movie turned on and everyone became quiet.
We see the camera walking around and people dressed up in varied costumes walking also. Some people are changing out of the costumes, putting on costumes or are taking off their makeup. We see some girl appear in a blue frilly skirt and a baby blue cashmere jacket. Her hair is in a bun and she is wearing purple high heels. She mouths to the camera not to focus on her feet. Most likely because her shoes are mitch matching. She had wavy dirty blonde hair and her eyebrows were gone. In their place there was eyeliner in a shape that resembled eyebrows. Her hoop earrings were just big enough to be cute but not too big to be trashy. Her clear lip-gloss was tinted light blue with glitter on it. She had a movie star smile and seemed to love the camera.
“Good Morning Impending Providence Middle School. I am one of your anchors, Meredith Bromley. This week we are interviewing some of the our Drama club’s members and our school rival, Autonomous Vivacity Middle School on the play tonight, the Wizard of Oz. Today we are interviewing our very own, Sydney Bristow.” Meredith told the camera turning on her heel and cautiously made her way through the endless crowd of students. She stopped in front of a girl with curly brown hair in 2 loose ponytails and in a blue dress. She looked like she was in 8th grade and the boy looked like he was in 7th. Her skin looked rather pale and holding her ponytails together were 2 blue ribbons. She was talking to some boy in an aluminum suit. He was apparently having trouble getting around and eventually just stopped moving about. When the girl noticed Meredith she whispered something to the boy and he wobbled away like a Penguin.
“Hello my name is Meredith and you must be Sydney, right?” Meredith asked twirling her finger around a stray strand of hair.
“Yes Meredith I am,” Sydney said extending out her hand.
“And who do you play in the play?” Bromley asked.
“I play Dorothy of course. The young girl who-” Sydney started.
“Yes, Dorothy, she’s everyone’s favorite character. So how long have you guys been working on the play?” Meredith asked already bored.
“Since around early September.” Sydney answered trying to keep the enthusiasm in her voice.
“Ah, wow that is a long time since this is January. Why did it take so long? Well what is your favorite scene?” Meredith asked interested again.
“It took so long because people started slacking off, skipping practices, not learning their lines, etc. My favorite scene is where she meets most of the main characters, you know the tin man, the cowardly lion, etc.” Sydney answered looking at something away from the camera.
“So is this your favorite play?” Meredith asked.
“No, Alice in Wonderland is.” Sydney told her eyes lighting up.
“Really, what’s your favorite scene from there? For most people it’s the tea party.” Meredith informed her.
“Mine is the card scene. With the queen and the cards and the rose bushes.” Sydney told her.
“Really why?” Meredith asked her getting bored again.
“Hey how come Sydney’s isn’t embarrassing?” Lauren complained.
“Shhh” Sark shushed.
“I was just- cant I talk?” Lauren asked.
“No” Sydney told her.
“What?” Lauren yelled.
“What part of that sentence did you not understand, the ‘n’ or the ‘o’?” Sydney asked her. With that Lauren shut up. Snoring could be heard in the back of the audience and everyone turned to find some of the recruits sleeping.
Sydney’s eyes lit up immensely and she smiled.
“Sydney what are you looking at?” Meredith asked confused and intrigued. “Is it a hot guy? A sale? A fight?”
Sydney just kept staring. Then she squinted and her smile broadened.
“It’s the guy you have a crush on!” Meredith yelled. Sydney paid no attention to her.
“What is it?” Meredith yelled.
Sydney got up and pounced on the ground shouting, “ooo look a shiny penny!” It slipped out of her hand and she yelled, “Where’d it go? Man it had the numbers on it and everything!”
“Wow,” Meredith said looking uncomfortable, “That’s a way to break the awkwardness. And there you have it, one of our fine young students. She is right now, umm displaying her love for umm American currency.”
“Oooo, I found it! The shiny penny is mine. I shall call it shiny and it shall be mine. And it shall be my shiny. Look Robert! I found a shiny penny!” She yelled running to the tin boy raising the penny up high in the air.
“I got a penny I got a penny I got a penny hey hey hey hey!” she yelled as she ran out of sight of the camera.
Meredith shook her head and directed the camera away. “Let’s go check out some of the sane people.”
You couldn’t tell apart basically anyone’s laughs because they were all so loud.
The movie turned off and the girl started to talk, but then relied no one was listening so she shut up for a little while.
~~~3 minutes later~~~
Everyone was still laughing except for Sydney who had stopped after about a minute.
“It’s not funny anymore guys.” Sydney told them.
“Yea” The little girl piped up. “Well, it doesn’t matter how funny it was, because now, the fun begins.” she began to laugh- a mixture of a sick tone and of a playful one.
With that everyone stopped laughing.
“Uh hey Sara,” one the recruits spoke up. “You know that fear you had of dying a virgin? You don’t have to worry about that because I think that little girl is gonna screw us all.”
“Isn’t it supposed to be ‘life’? Sydney asked. “As in, you don’t have to worry about dying a virgin because life screws us all.”
“Yea, well you know what I mean.”
There was an uncomfortable silence in the room. Not because of awkwardness but because of fear. Fear of this, ‘fun stuff’ the girl had been talking about.
A/N: Ok wow, not the biggest cliffe, but it’ll do. So what do I want? At least 3 reviews or I leave it here and you never find out what the fun stuff is. So the question is, how bad do you really wanna know? Then review! I don’t care if it’s one word or not, if you’re a member or not…
~Mel~

Very cool.Poor Syd, I didn't think that hers was that embarrassing, love how she told Lauren to shut up.
I love the little girl and how she's scaring all the adults.Can't wait for the "fun stuff" to begin.

~Rach~

Disclaimer: I don’t own Alias, but I own this story.
A/N: I love the reviews I am getting! It will be both mild angst and humor… Enjoy! You’ll never actually believe what the fun stuff is! And now we come to the…

Chapter 7~ The Fun Stuff

With this a recruit started pulling on his tie trying to loosen it. “What’s the uh, fun stuff?” he gasped.
“We’re you paying attention? No one knows dumbass!” Lauren.
“It’s time,” the girl laughed. The room had an eerie silence as everyone directed their undivided attention to the screen. A movie came on, but a black screen still shone.
“I would love to be a lesbian.” A blonde preteen girl simply states. Sydney looks at Lauren and then gets up and sits the farthest away from her.
“Dude, my mom is so damn hot!” we see a teen boy who we recognize from a previous movie as-
“Sloane?” Sark asked disgusted.
“That is so…” Weiss started.
“Wrong.” Vaughn finished for him.
“Oh yeah, grandmas are sexy” a young Sark states. The uncomfortable response to this is both silent and mutual.
“You’re just saying that.” A man states to a young boy (named Eric).
“So?” he answers back.
“British chicks are conceded and b****y. Or anyone with a British accent for that matter. You’ll never see me with one of them.” A young Vaughn states.
Everyone just stares at him, all except for Lauren who is glaring at him and Sark who is smirking.
“Gay guys are always so cute, why?” a young Sydney asked.
“A picture of perfect… perverted innocence…” the little girl started.
We see short flickers of boys destroying thing, throwing balls and them hitting windows, girls breaking stuff, cheerleaders, football players, soccer players, laughing, joking, and then we see a white screen.
“All of that… given up just so you could become this…” the little girl accused.

How can you see into my eyes
like open doors.
Leading you down into my core
where I've become so numb.

We see Sloane putting a bullet through someone’s head and then the scene on Jack on top of him (A/N: Images! Bad, bad Images!)

Without a soul
my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold
until you find it there and lead it back home.

We see Sydney attacking Sloane, “Where the hell was I?” The movie skips to a part where she is crying and stating to someone, “Tell me there is something wrong with me, please.”

Wake me up.
Wake me up inside.
I can't wake up.
Wake me up inside.
Save me.
Call my name and save me from the dark

We see Sark torturing his dad, and then we see the scene in the beginning where his dad was chasing him.
Sark grimaced at this scene and bowed his head for a second.

Wake me up.
Bid my blood to run.
I can't wake up.
Before I come undone.
Save me.
Save me from the nothing I've become.

“Look at what you’ve given your innocence for, your happiness for, for this, this felgercarb.”
We see Jack crying and begging god to bring back his Laura. A weak side that recently only Sydney had seen. We see him smiling in another scene laughing with Irina.

Now that I know what I'm without
you can't just leave me.
Breathe into me and make me real
Bring me to life.

We see Sark shoot Vaughn…

Wake me up.
Wake me up inside.
I can't wake up.
Wake me up inside.
Save me.
Call my name and save me from the dark.

“But, some, still keep their happiness, innocence, their belief and hope for the goodness in this world.”
“Hi, yeah, please don’t kill me.” We see Marshall stumble.

Wake me up.
Bid my blood to run.
I can't wake up.
Before I come undone.
Save me.

“What have I done?” Sloane mumbles looking at the blood on his hands.

Now that I know what I'm without
you can't just leave me.
Breathe into me and make me real
Bring me to life.

We see Sydney wake up in the hospital.

Wake me up.
Wake me up inside.
I can't wake up.
Wake me up inside.
Save me.

“The CIA must never find out!” Sloane yells.

Wake me up.
Bid my blood to run.
I can't wake up.
Before I come undone.
Save me.

“Trust means forgiving someone after they’ve wronged you, believing in them. People make mistakes. That’s what makes us human” We hear Danny say.

Frozen inside without your touch,
without your love, darling.
Only you are the life among the dead.

We see Sark trace his finger along Sydney’s cheekbone and Vaughn grimaces at the sight of it.

All of this sight
I can't believe I couldn't see
Kept in the dark
but you were there in front of me

“You never know” Sydney starts.
“What life?” a new recruit asked?
“Will throw your way.” a man finished (in the movie).

I've been sleeping a 1000 years it seems.
I've got to open my eyes to everything.

“What?” Sydney asks ( in the movie).

Without a thought
Without a voice
Without a soul

“Nothing makes sense anymore.” Sydney complained (in the movie).

Don't let me die here
There must be something wrong.
Bring me to life.

“We are exactly where we are supposed to be.” Danny tells the camera.

Wake me up.
Wake me up inside.
I can't wake up.
Wake me up inside.
Save me.

“No one ever said life was going to be easy.” Jack started.

Wake me up.
Bid my blood to run.
I can't wake up.
Before I come undone.
Save me.

“My guardian angel” Sydney smiled.

Bring me to life.
I've been living a lie
There's nothing inside.

“It was you in the prophecy…” Irina started.
~~~
“You get dealt certain cards and it’s your responsibility to deal with what you’ve been dealt.” Jack told someone in the movie.
We see different scenes- scenes of when they were younger to their current age.

“It’s fate’s job to create our destiny, it’s our job to choose our attitude towards it.” someone asserts.
“I don’t believe in destiny.” a young Lauren states simply.
In what appears to be the last scene Sark mutters, “I‘d f*** a sheep to sleep with Sydney Bristow.” (A/N: ^_^)

Bring me to life

Then everyone’s face reads one of surprise and recognition as we see a person shoot Lazeray. The pack up their weapons and evidence and walking away, but not before calling in with their boss or co-worker.

“Hey!” A recruit yelled, “Isn’t that you?” He asked pointing to Lauren. She backs way from his view and the little girl comes back on.

“Like we said in the beginning… all this death around us, but yet you seem to have no problem causing more. Take a good look around you… are any of you where you want to be in life? How many of you wanted to be a terrorist, or work for terrorists, have this type of job, attack the ones you love, and even lie and hurt your loved ones. I know your life might not be fun, but life is not all fun and games. How many times in the movie were any of you actually happy and worry free? How dare you change other people’s lives when you’re not even sure what to do with yours! You want this, but then you want that. And in the end, you wont even want it anymore…” and with that the little girl stopped talking.
“Ok, how was that fun?” the girl recruit asked.
“Oh yeah,” the little girl piped up from the speakers, “Almost forgot, thanks. Here‘s the fun stuff.”
Everyone glared at the girl.
“And hey! How come we never got videos! What are we not special enough!” Everyone shushed her and soon found out exactly what the ‘fun stuff’ was.
The girl had stopped talking after she muttered, “Enjoy!” and now someone was talking. They tried to listen, but within second a Britany Spears song started playing (Not a girl, not yet a woman).
“Noooooooooooooo!” Lauren yelled.
“Make it stop!” Sydney screamed.
“My ears!” Weiss complained.
When the song stopped they applauded.. That is until a Backstreet Boys song started playing. This rotated between Britany, Backstreet Boys, 98°, the Barbie song, Barney’s theme song, country, Rain drops keep falling on my head, I can see clearly now, after school specials, and many annoying others. The music just kept getting louder and eventually Weiss ran to the door and started pounding on it screaming,
“Make it stop, make it stop!”
A/N: I know I know, I have beef with most of the items mentioned in the prior paragraph. It was so annoying to have to write: (In the movie). Will it ever stop? Why the hell did I even write this fic? Should I make an Epilogue (If I do then the epilogue will be the next chapter), or should I just leave it like this? Sark’s last quote, “I’d… Sydney Bristow” …was inspired by my friend who said, “I’d f*** a sheep to f*** 1,000 hot chicks.” So many questions… So please review/reply and tell me what you thought!
~Melissa~

It was a little confusing, but I loved the "fun stuff"..LOL..
I think you should do an epilogue, I want to know what they feel like when they get released, if they change or not.
Thanks for the PM.

~Rach~

Disclaimer: Imitation is the highest form of flattery…. ‘nuff said.
A/N: Yes, this is the last chapter. Thanks so much to all my reviewers! Orlando Bloom, David Anders, James Masters (so/so)… you know what I have learned? British guys are sexy. Both on and off screen.

Epilogue

They had no clue how many hours the music had been playing when it finally stopped, but when it did everyone cheered.
“So.. Uh….” Lauren started.
The little girl came back on the speakers. “Look carefully before you leap. Your decisions affect everyone.”
“That’s al;” the younger girl, the young boy, the woman, and the man said in unison. “Be careful on what you do, because we all feel the consequences. Look around more often, if you don’t like this lifestyle then simply change it. If you have learned something today, then you may leave.”
“That’s what this was all about? You were trying to persuade us to leave our jobs?” Sydney scoffed.
“Well, don’t make me…” the little girl and “Raindrops” ( Raindrops keep falling on my head, but that doesn’t mean my eyes will soon be turning red…) started playing.
“Noooooooooo!” Everyone screamed and ran for the door. They shoved and pushed their way outta the door.
“So Amy, why did they look familiar?” a boy asked appearing out of the shadows. He was wearing jeans and a plain white shirt. He had Short curly brown hair and blue eyes.
“Because they are familiar… or at least they will be.” the little girl told him stepping out of the shadows. She had blonde hair and brown eyes and was wearing an orange dress.
“Let’s go Juan. My friend and her boyfriend are waiting for us.” She motioned for him to follow her out of the building. They left in a different door than Sydney and the rest had exited out.

El fin

A/N: By the way, i am planning on writing a sequel. I have no clue what i'm going to call it, and i havnet evne written a chatperyet but i relyl wnat to. I'll be sure to PM you guys if i do. So, did you like? Then review, review, review! Tell me what you thought of it… pretty please, *holds out a plate of cookies* Review and you can get a virtual cookie.

haha me loved the ending!! Great job, and def. write a sequel. sorry it took me so long to reply, being on vacation and working 2 jobs,plus i have to have some time on the courts.
so please forgive me and i looks forward to your sequel!!

<33 Sarah

this was such a funny-just-boored-need-something-to-make-me-laugh fic
i found it sooo funny
but i dont get the end
was that sark and syds kids??
plz say they were syd and vaughns kids
oh and what the sequel
could u pm me with a link
plzzzz

:D very good story but please please please upd
ate soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: