Season 3 AllAlias Fab Four Fashion Report!

M

mystery_chick

And we are you hosts. The Crazy Fab Four of the AA Team! :D Mandy (fashion), Marly (hair) , Jems (fashion) , and Azy (food & culture) (I know it doesnt' rhyme but eh *shrugs*) Now, Don't you ever get the urge to just scream at some of the disguises that Sydney and Vaughn has to wear? Rant about them here! We will bring to you the latest updates on the Alias Cothes, Food & Culture, and Hair! Now I know this is about two weeks late (only one week for Canadians who only has CTV, I feel for you guys!) but we thought we say something about it anyways.

Let's start with Fashion

Mandy Thinks:

Spy gear, what a way to start off the episode. We see Sydney and Vaughn, side by side, hanging off 20000 feet, and only supported by a single thing rope! *sigh* well it was quite dark, so I didn’t catch much detail, but the camouflage (or was it black?) suit is definitely not the way to go on a date… oh wait, they’re not dating… :hmm:

Then we get Marshall and Weiss in their regular suit, how typical. Maybe they should start wearing bear suits to work, that would get more excitement, though I doubt the would be able to keep their job for longer than 5 minutes after that.

ConferenceRoom!Vaughn in a blue oxford… yum :D though I think Weiss likes to be the sexy mama this time… cause he’s wearing exactly the same thing! In fact, so is Jack!

TrenchCoat!Jack is back again! Yay! :dances: hot as ever.
Therapy!Sydney with her all black work clothes, all to normal and boring, but all the soul mate stuff. ACK! Makes her look way too depressed.
Barnett: The purple … it was good, it wasn’t awful but it wasn’t great. I thought it worked pretty well with the new hair J
After work Weiss definitely has a new look to him :lol: nice way to show his arms. Had a bit of scruffy look to him though… maybe it’s the lighting… Doesn’t work as well on him as it does on Vaughn! What can I say? I’m partial to Scruffy!Vaughns :D
Bar!Vaughn looks hot as ever! It was harder to see him… *sigh* Only if he was bending over and actually playing pool. The brown jacket with the top button of his dress shirt opened, it can only cause mid-night fantasies.
Quite honestly I’ve had enough of underwear!Lauren! But then she does look hotter than me in lingerie so I shouldn’t be talking :lol: I liked that black dress though. Classy, but really if she wants to get her ‘husband’ into bed shouldn’t she be wearing something that showed more cleavage? Just a thought ;)
Sydney is again in her typical track suit/ sweat shirts and Jack! I just love how he pulls off the all black so well!
Speaking of all black, everyone seems to be into it this episode! Lauren does it, and so does Sark! I guess when to team up to work for the bad guys you need matching costumes.
Sydney! AHHHH The hideous, eye burning peach jacket! AHHHHHHHHHH! My eyes are burning! It’s a miracle that I’m not blind yet. I guess being Jennifer Garner lets you make almost everything looks good. Have I mentioned that I’m not a big fan of any kind of prints? The zebra print dress was alright, though we didn’t see much of it. Most of it was Sydney’s head. Also, holy mothers! The Diamond on her finger! No Fair! *pouts* Mandy wants a ring like that! <_<
Weiss, I thought the matching tie was so cute! Goes well with the black (have I mentioned that everyone’s wearing black?) The stud made him look…. Younger? Punkier? (is that even a word?) \
I liked Toni Cumming’s dress though. Blue, sparkly, (Mandy says: ohhhhhh shiiinnny) :D Slit that goes WAY up. :lol: Very sexy and feminine.
Back in the office, everyone has their normal ‘work clothes’ blah blah, BORING! ;)
Sloane this week is back to normal. No more pine stripes. Grey and black, very nice and normal.
Again, Barnett, all black. (What’s with people these days? Common, where’s the colour?!)
I liked Sydney’s turtleneck! Very pretty. Definitely something normal for a change.
Camouflage!Vaughn and Camouflage!Spybarbie really do go together, I mean seriously just look at them. It’s like Barbie and Ken! We again go back to the ’Beanies” though. Really honestly does it really matter if they have a wooly hat on or not? There’s going to be terrible hair afterwards! Like right after you wake up and you see your hair sticking everywhere! GAH!
Okay and seriously why does the minister, the bride and the groom look at alike? Shouldn’t the bride be in a dress? Seriously such a bad way for Marshall and Carrie to get married in their suits! And hahaha Church of Mammals. :D
I like Lauren in her shiny jacket… is it leather? Looks like she’s the one who’s up to some extra-curricular sex-tivities :D
Mckenis Cole, *sigh* what can I say. He looks good in almost anything! I like how they make him look so thrown together by just unbuttoning some buttons :D
Over all? Nothing new, nothing spectacular except for Toni Cumming’s dress. But it wasn’t one that I wanted to rip my eyes out kinda episode so I guess that’s good :D

Jems Think:

Lets start with my two favourites: S/V :smiley:
Sydney and Vaughn start out all matching in black gear including wooly hats. Very spy like!!! Matching parachutes also an added accessory – a little unnecessarily cheesy I thought!! -_- Later during the break in – matching camouflage for all! And those his and hers beanies again – all together…..awwwwwwwww! ^_^ :blush:
On the plane – Sydney was in a girly red jumper – pretty and Vaughn in the brown suede jacket again – how it survived last week events in North Korea is unknown!!

In Athens:
Sydney – As Rebecca Davidson she wore a hideous peach jacket only she could carry off and still look classy. Once removed this revealed a zebra-print dress to match Weiss’s tie – excellent coordination guys!! (y) Plus the diamond ring and chain – beautiful.
Weiss :cool: – Hello Baby! 🤤 The black suit, the zebra tie!!! He looked HOT! Erm, except for the earring – not sure about that!
Toni Cummings - Blue sparkly dress, short and with a high leg split. She looked amazing.

The suits:
CIA meet sees everyone very smart in their suits. Boring! Sark also in suit – Looking sexy as ever in his tailored number.

Super evil Lauren:
What can I say? She deserves a fashion section all of her own this week. The sharp black suit and new hair style were lovely. Personally I’ve seen her in her underwear enough but we got our second taster of nakedish Lauren as she gave Sark more than an eyeful. And black suspenders – really!?!?! Is this to enhance her ‘evil spy status’? The heavy black eyeliner I found really unnecessary – she’s evil – we get it already!!! :rolleyes: And the black leather jacket finished off her ensemble as she killed the last covenant cell leader. Do we really need to glam her up with every “evil accessories around?”
(thanks to suzi for help and encouragement in the Lauren bashing)

The new ship:
Barnett – From a lovely mauve roll next top under her suit when meeting Sydney to black v neck plunge upon meeting Sloane. And later a grey roll neck top.
Sloane – not the most exciting wardrobe on the show……need I say more?

From Azalea, your mostly useless "culture critic" -

The "culture" in "After Six" consisted mostly in culinary delights. Sydney nearly made the egregious faux-pas of lowering her elegant standards by consuming an atrocious microwave dinner - what looked to be some type of limp noodles floating in some type of toxic liquid. Luckily, she was saved from this taste-bud torture by her forward-thinking father, who brought in a taste of the Orient with some take-out Chinese. Syd and Jack both kept the evening low-key and casual by consuming plain-and-simple beer with their meal. Later, the episode's culture quotient was raised by a bottle of vintage 1953 Chateau Margot Sydney was sent to retrieve from a wine cellar in Chamonix, France. Unfortunately for us, despite being surrounded by oceans of potentially intoxicating vintage wines, Sydney and Vaughn were prevented from partaking of any of the romantic elixir because they are "spies" and were supposed to be "working." (Whatever that means.) Better luck next time, kids.

Marly Says:

Our scene starts off with the tradition “hair in a beanie” great for spying, but we’re not too hot after we get rid of it. (Hat-hair syndrome!) Vaughny-poo, please don’t hide your luscious locks in beanie!

When reviewing the mission at the base, all the men sport their typical styles. (Thank goodness no more beanie Vaughn!) On the other hand Sydney seems to be undecided…ponytail, bun, or both? (It seems like she doesn’t want to be sporting the same ‘do as Lauren again.) She shoots for the ponytail-bun hybrid…aaaa…erm…I’ll get back to you later.

Then off to a scene with our two main men, Jack and Arvin! I guess there is only so much you can do to guys. :sigh:

Therapy with Dr. Burnett! (FUN!) Her long blonde hair and the combing action was therapeutic, except she’s gone on with the fashion scene and had her golden mane layered now. Strangely enough today’s blow dry does make her look slightly like a lion. (Someone bring the volumizing hair spray and we can cast her on the Lion King!) Syd new sport a simple and clean look, parted in the middle and pulled back on the top.

Weiss and Vaughn tone it down a bit with cute, little, non-office do. (Well…actually not much changed…only so much you can do. :()

Off in the fitting room…Lauren goes ‘screw the straight locks’ and goes for a slightly tousled, sultry look, though still rather straight. She’s approached by Sark, while nearly stark naked. (Black lingerie…“It’s a subconscious indicator of your unconscious intensions” Some lark, or a late night with Vaughny-poo?) Sark is still sporting his penitentiary look. (We’re later told by Cole that it’s really cool!)

Finally a WIG! :D This time it’s below shoulder length and layered, not totally risqué…but yet another $2000 mechanism suctioned onto Syd’s head. Weis on the other hand has gone for a more suave look. (He combed it! Yeah…only so much you can do with that amount of hair!) Our guest star baddie Toni Cummings sports more layered locks, with bangs. (Very big now!) But wait…we’re two years ahead in the Alias world…a revival to the choppy bangs or is she living in the past?

Back at the base we get generic Sydney do…(I must number them!) Side part, blown own nice and straight. (Still my favorite of all the office looks.) Carrie has a simple half ponytail going for her, with locks hanging out, creating shape and form.

More therapy! Slone has his usual hair. Thank goodness Burnett tones the whole lion mane down, much better!

More hair repeats with the lark crew…

Attack of the beanies again. Now spydaddy has adapted to the latest trend. This time shades of camouflage are totally in!

Marshall and Carrie are definitely panicky…as they get married by our priest…erm Weiss? So Carrie’s hair gets a little frizzy, then again she is in labor. What ever happen to pregnancy leaves? They work you to the bone in the CIA!

Luckily our team (Spy Daddy, Spy Barbie, and the Stupid Spy Who Married the Evil Blondie! [must think of a shorter name for vaughny-poo]) makes it through their mission! Without getting any of that acid shower on their hair…I wouldn’t want to think of the damage that would have happened if that stuff got on it! Conditioning wouldn’t even have helped…wig anyone?)

Cole! :D Our baddie that hangs out with MI-6 chicks is now working for the Covenant. Maybe he should try Sarkie’s hair since he thinks its so cool. Cole baby, your hair isn’t too hot…

Back at the base, (after finding out Vaughn been cheating too) Lauren mirrors Sydney’s boring hair do and gives her a piece of her mind. (Blowfish syndrome from Lauren again, what did we ever do to deserve this JJ?) Awww…isn’t it cute though…when the person you hate comes in wearing or having the same thing? The irony…

So there you go! Now we wanna hear your rants! Common! We dont' bite! (hard) :P :lol:

--Mandy :angelic:

Well I think I am just going to rant how much I love Lauren's wardrobe in this episode. Okay, Lauren in the lingerie, now that was HOT!!! It was like OoO...*drool*. 🤤

And Lauren in the shiny jacket. She sure looks like she is the one in the extra-curricular sex-tivities!! She has the body for it!!

And the black dress...I'm blanking on the black dress. Well I saw the episode almost two weeks ago, I'M IN WITHDRAWL!!! :lol: I miss Alias...

And I love Lauren with the more messy, curly hair. It works and looks so...OoO...

Oh, and Mandy, I agree- Marshall and Weiss should start wearing bear suits to work. :rotflmao:

Fashion Talk and Alias??? Not what Alias is about. But this episode definitely provided plenty. Loved Vivica's dress - she's hot as hell.

Surprised the young girls (mainly shippers) didn't jump all over this thread.

Oh... and I'm not down with that Fab Four talk. I shouldn't have to be reminded of those queer for the straight guy "men" who think they're funny on an episode forum!