Anti-sark

i_love_you_mv said:
hello and welcome to anti-sark anybody who hates him pls post here :D he is ugly!
The fact that you base your liking of characters based on their looks is pathetic.

I don't like Sark JUST for his looks, I like him more for his character. I'm not a big David Anders fan but I like Sark....therefore, I'm able to tell the difference between the two. ;)

Vaughn, on the other hand, seems to only have fans based on his apperance. And pa-lease, don't say it's because you like his acting so much because the role of Vaughn is.

BORING!

The man lacks personality, originality, etc etc.

It's people like you that anger me in the world.........who think that people should be given cudos based strickly on their looks. :rolleyes:

~~Spongy!

SydBristow13 said:
yeah right, blind and denial people line up.
hey!! Don't say that...quite a few of us here ARE part of denial BUT still love Sark..

and anyway just a note for whoever started this thread..there really isn't that much point because this is the *Sark* forum...people who like Sark come here to talk about him...people who don't like Sark usually like Vaughn so they go to the Vaughn forum to talk about him ...
so im guessing your a vaughn lover...see now if you were a religious and strict vaughn lover you wouldn't really have come into this forum in the first place...
hmmm...what does that teach us about *you*...

Man...you've got some nerves to start a club such as this...put hey more power to ya. But I'm not joining b/c I too like Sark.

Its Vaughn I can't stand...and from what I can tell you are a Vaughn fan. I'm glad Irina killed his dad...

Starting a Anti-Sark is about as bad as starting an Anti-Vaughn...

Hey Sabs, mind if I borrow those smilies you posted?

demented_dreamer said:
SydBristow13 said:
hey!! Don't say that...quite a few of us here ARE part of denial BUT still love Sark..
lol, sorry, still I can't grasp the fact that some people like vaughn better then sark. his char is sooo boring, while sarks exciting and as spongy said not based on his looks, even though I don't find him that attractive like some do.

Its Vaughn I can't stand...and from what I can tell you are a Vaughn fan. I'm glad Irina killed his dad...

:rotflmao:

I'm part of the anti-Vaughn thread....I'm sorry but I truly dislike that character.

I got those smilies from Exile to LA. You can use them just don't use them to bad-mouth Moriel or Misha because they belong to them.

~~Spongy!

SpongeBobSquarePants said:

I got those smilies from Exile to LA. You can use them just don't use them to bad-mouth Moriel or Misha because they belong to them.
Really? I didn't know that..i thought they must have been in the big long smilie list...
umm..whats Exile to LA?

ALiAs_AgEnT_423 said:
Man...you've got some nerves to start a club such as this...put hey more power to ya. But I'm not joining b/c I too like Sark.

:rotflmao: soo true.

as for the smilies, as Spongy said, I got them from her. :D

At least Anti-Vaughn makes sense. Anti-Sark is just :lame:
and stupid cos our numbers are larger then yours.

okay, so someone said its about as bad as making an anti-vaughn thread...well you sarkneys did, so shut the hell up cos your just a bunch of hypocrites.

cute_as_candy said:
okay, so someone said its about as bad as making an anti-vaughn thread...well you sarkneys did, so shut the hell up cos your just a bunch of hypocrites.
oh listen to that, we're hypocrits for dislinking vaughn for good reasons and starting an anti vaughn threath. that really makes sense.

besides not every sarklover is a sarkney.
if you even had half a brain you'd have seen that.

demented_dreamer said:
SydBristow13 said:

and anyway just a note for whoever started this thread..there really isn't that much point because this is the *Sark* forum...people who like Sark come here to talk about him...people who don't like Sark usually like Vaughn so they go to the Vaughn forum to talk about him ...
so im guessing your a vaughn lover...see now if you were a religious and strict vaughn lover you wouldn't really have come into this forum in the first place...
hmmm...what does that teach us about *you*...
then y do people who hate vaughn cum to that thread then? stupid! and dont tlk about me cos im not in a gd mood atm. also for whoever sed summit bout his actin skills... he is a gd actor not the best in the world but neither is sark.... so yer !

ya know i have to agree with i love you mv and steph ur a bunch of hypocrites and u can't deny it either Sabs u know it's lame to make both an anti-vaughn or a anti-sark thread cause u know neither is as good as the other.it's difference of opinion it's called ur aloud to think for yourself without letting someone change ur mind.its people like you who give the sark fans a bad name.I'm not trying to be mean cause I have friends who are sark and s/s fans and i respect them for that and they respect that i like s/v and vaughn

Back