Anti-sark

Spu023 said:
and i believe that the only true Sarkney connections are limes and sydney masks, which is something even anti-sarkneys can agree with.  :smiley:
[post="1173725"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yep, because they are both FAKE Sarkney..

Now if you both would take your Sark love to the appropriate place, it would be appreciated. :blink:

ok bye 👋

(did you know DA used to always come on these sites and read what ppl wrote about him until someone insulted his lip it must have upset him :( , thats the only reason i said something because he's a real person and he obviously is sensitive about it. i didnt say it out of Sark love but DA love :smiley: )

i should have been more clear as this is anti-Sark and explained earlier (n)

In that case, given some of your posts, I'd have you remember that Michael Vartan is a real person, too.

But since neither of us are representitives of either actor and not privy to unfiltered thoughts, that hardly matters. What does is that you're in the wrong thread. Toodles!

I'll admit I had a mild interest in him during season 1 and 2 but, then his go nowhere storyline just began to drag on and on, and frankly he just isn't interesting enough to have as much time invested into him that he had in season 3. I agree the writers used him to plug every empty plot hole that occured during the whole Pinky and the brain debacle.
So unless he suddenly is developed into an actual character that holds importance to the plot and not just vapid eyecandy for his fanfaction, I will continue to wish for his erradication and hopefully it will come from Vaughn with absolutely no question about his demise, because to me that would be the ultimate poetic justice.

Unfortunately he has reappeared again in the new promo pictures.
I still do not understand why people who enjoy Sark believe that just because he is a bad guy that he would always be able to kick Vaughns butt {and likewise they say the only reason Vaughn is able to do anything to Sark is because he is the good guy}.. And usually their reasoning is because Sark and Syd when they faced off seemed equally paired and that Syd should be able to kick Vaughns butt so Sark should be able to also. Yet with every Vaughn Sark encounter, even with the very first one Vaughn was able to better Sark. The only times Sark has bettered Vaughn is 1. when he shot him from a distance and 2. When Vaughn awoke chained from overhead and he was shocking him.
Otherwise in hand to hand Vaughn has had the upperhand. Sark only seems to better people when he can shoot them from a distance.

Back