AOA

For anyone who is obsessed or extremely addicted to this amazing show this whole forum is dedicated to, this is the place for you! Here, get therapy for being obsessed without actually fixing the problem(because i really dont think alias is a problem and if it is, i dont want to get rid of it, Ever!)
-so here it goes, I am an aliasoholic, a major case in that matter, i drive everyone i know insane with my random and very useful alias facts, synopsis, and quotes! and with the fact that almost everything i do, somehow triggers a thought relating to alias! :D

I definitely belong here ;) I drive my friends crazy, I am in a constant state of Alias-daze, someone could say 'the' and I would immediately have a quote, character, mission, outfit, actor, in my head! I drive my parents nuts, quoting the show, or spouting off biographical information about the actors. Sometimes on Fridays I will rent movies, and at least one, at least, will have an actor from Alias in it. I am just a 'little' obsessed'. But I think some of you realize this ;) :lol: (lets just say I need sessions with Dr. Barnett ;) )

i think charlie is the most obsessed bc he made this site, which is amazing! thanks for it charlie(honestly i dont know what i would do without it!) and last night when i went to come on and it wouldnt i just sat in front of my blank computer screen adn was like ok what to do now, what to do?!LOL

ok, i'll give my speech again:
hello, my name is Aliasgirl47 and I'm an aliasoholic and have been for the past year. Yes, i too have an OCAD. i just consider it obsessed but my family calls it possessed. but if this is a problem, i don't want the answer

yay! aoa is back.

LOL, I too sat in front of my computer screen last night mouthing wordlessly to the screen. What ... wha ... what ... what is .... what is THIS!?!?!

lol. it was horrifying.

HI! MY NAME IS KATHRYN, AND I'M AN ALIASOHOLIC, IN FACT, I'M WATCHING IT RIGHT NOW!!!

actually..u guys dont know how obsessed i am..i cried and cried myself to sleep when i missed the superbowl ep...i punched a hole in the wall when my sis took away my alias tapes.....i screamed when i found out i lost my alias account...sig and av.....grr.......and i check this site now while im at skool...which means im here alomst 24-7!:smiley:

you missed the superbowl episode?!im soo sorry, i had a dream that i fell asleep during the superbowl and missed it and ended up being sent off to an insane asylum becuase i couldnt stop screaming and crying(lol, a very weird dream!!!) but i also check this site during school during my completly lame and useless computer class!LOL

"Hi everybody, my name is AgentNicBristow"
*group responds together* "Hi AgentNicBristow"
"I have been an aliasaholic for the past year. I cannot quit."
*group*"Its okay Nic, your welcome here."
:D :D :D

"*clears throat* well, ive been hooked since it's started, but i havent had a fix in ages"

lol, well it's kinda true :smiley:

Hello, my name is Ra*Chel, and for the past three months, I've been writing papers while on Alias. Most of what I've written in that time has seemed like complete fiction, but actually...

AgentNicBristow said:
"Hi everybody, my name is AgentNicBristow"
*group responds together* "Hi AgentNicBristow"
"I have been an aliasaholic for the past year. I cannot quit."
*group*"Its okay Nic, your welcome here."
:D :D :D
lol, thats great, and yes you are welcome here, come and join the circle! :D now lets all go around and take turns telling of our alias horror stories!LOL(wow and honestly i have never been in a therapy group!LOL :P )
-during free agent, my sister changed the channel during caplan's kidnapping and a little into their convo with sark and lashed out! screaming jumping up and down, hitting her until i wrestled the controller out of her hand(which was very easy being that i do watch alias! ;) :redhair: ) and then wouldnt let go of the controller till an hour after alias, no one will ever get in my way of alias!
and last week i left my sis's awards just so i could get home in time for alias! i mean we arent getting a new for three weeks after this one, you have to cherish these!(wow maybe i should seek professional help! :blink: )

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
actually..u guys dont know how obsessed i am..i cried and cried myself to sleep when i missed the superbowl ep...i punched a hole in the wall when my sis took away my alias tapes.....i screamed when i found out i lost my alias account...sig and av.....grr.......and i check this site now while im at skool...which means im here alomst 24-7!:smiley:
omg i'm soooooo sorry. that is like the saddest thing i've ever heard i would have passed out

Does anyone you know obsess over this tv show Alias? Do they go into withdrawal when the show is off the air for more than a week? Do they constantly have fits of Alias this and Alias that? Do they seem to be able to relate everything to Alias? Can they talk nonstop about it? Do they tape all the episodes? Are they angry when they miss one? And when you try to speak to them, do they bite your head off? These are only some of the few symptoms of Aliasitis, and if you can answer yes to more than 3 of these, I'm afraid you have it too. Please, call us at 1-800-GET-LIFE. You don't need to obsess any longer.....

Ok, so it's not like my last ones, but still..It works! I apply to them all, LOL! I'm pathetic...

Back