Ask Melissa questions if you like...

Henry

Cadet
Once again, sorry if this is the wrong forum for this, but I thought it would get a better audience here than in the Lauren/Melissa sections...

As some of you might of might not know, I run Melissa's official website, and in a couple of weeks I will be conducting another exclusive interview with Melissa for the site. As I did last time (though not on this board as far as I am aware) I would love to get some questions from some Alias fans - ask whatever you like (within reason obviously) and you might get an answer. The last interview I did is up on the site, along with audio clips, so take a look if you want some inspiration.

If you have a question, e-mail me atwebmaster@melissageorge.co.uk and I'll add it to the list.

Any abuse of nasty e-mails will go straight in the bin mind you, so if anybody was thinking of it please don't bother.

Anyway, mail me (or reply here) if you have any questions or other queries. I hope to hear from some of you very soon!!

Henry

The official website of actress Melissa George

I see why you want more exposure. I'll move this to the General forum and then to the Melissa forum (leaving a link) so that people can see it. I'll also post a news thing about it. :smiley:

By the way, I'm not as angry at you as most other Alias fans may be about the whole "getting married to Vaughn" thing (why don't we call him Michael?). Anyway, I just wanted to know what you think of all the other cast members and if you could get me their pics, signed of course. If not, the answer to the query would be splendid. (y) :redhair:

Well, I'm conducting the interview tomorrow morning, so if you have any more questions, speak now, or hold your peace... until the next one! :smiley:

Henry

Oh cool!
I have some.....

1) What do you have most in common with Lauren and least in common?

2) Is there any particular thing you would like your character to do on the show?

3) Do you get offended when fans of the show identify you and your charcter "Lauren" as the same person?

4) Is it fun to play someone who is so hated by Sydney + Vaughn fans?

5) If you could have an attribute that Lauren has (i.e a talent, knowledge, etc), what would it be?

~~Spongy!

Here's my questions!

How does you feel about Lauren's possible double-agent inferiority complex?

How did you come around to playing Lauren? Was it a person you really wanted to portray from the start?

AHHHHHHH! One of my questions got asked:

Henry: If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one ability or quality, what would it be?

Melissa: Speaking fluent Spanish. My husband’s Chilean and he speaks Spanish, and when I’m in Chile I can speak it okay, but I have this thing where I get scared and I don’t want to say it. So I wish I could just wake up and be fluent in Spanish. And you know, that would be one less worry.

~~Spongy!

Back