Best alias season so far

Chanoey

Cadet
I was wondering what season of alias all u dedicated alias fans thought was the best. I've only seen season 1, a little bit of season 2 and a bit of season 3 (still airing in the UK) so I wouldnt know which one was the best!

i love all of them ... they are all brill in thier own ways . btw if u hav sky in the uk u can watch season 4 on bravo <channel 124> at 9 on sunday and 7 on mondays and at 10 on sundays on bravo +1 < channel 125 on sky> and on 8 on mondays on bravo +1 season 3 was aring on sky one bt finished 2 - 3 weeks ago ... and u can get the dvd's form wh smith - seasons 1-3
just thought id let u kno

totally agree!!! season 2 all the way....and then i would have to say season 1!!!! im still not really sure wher season 4 plays into my ranking...cuz ive seen s1-3 so many times (dvd) and s4 each ep only once but yea!!!! i highly sugest buying the dvd's!!!

Season 2 was absolutely the best no matter what :D Everything about it was just about perfect. Season 1 was so frustrating cuz u wanted Syd and Vaughn together....and then it finally happened, and then it ended so suddenly it was just perfect. Season 4 was second best, 2/4 are the best simply b/c of Syd and Vaughn!!!!!! PLUS season 2 contained the BEST EP EVER DOUBLE AGENT!!!!! :D :D hahah,. s/v forever!

I love all the seasons, but season 2 is my favorite. All the episodes of S2 are just perfect, and then there was Irina! And the S/V relationship, of course :smiley:

Season 2, no doubt about it. Of course you must have seen S1 first to get every bit out of the second season.

Season 1 will always be my favourite. To me, it really captured the emotion of the characters. Plus I really loved having Francie and Will around.

The first half of Season 2 was good but I think by the middle it started to lose me. Still, it had Irina and I'm happy whenever she's around.

I think I'm one of the few who loved Season 3. I really loved Lauren believe it or not! I would love to see her pop up again but I think it's highly unlikely.

Season 4 didn't grab me. Like most people I thought the stand alone episodes should have been left alone.

I'm enjoying Season 5 so far but my enjoyment is being tarnished by the fact that this is looking likely to be the last season.

In a nutshell ...

Season 1
Season 3
Season 2
Season 4

SEASON 5 IS MY FAVE AND ITS NOT EVEN OVER YET THE LAST EP HORIZON JUST AMDE IT FOR ME THE BEST SEASON SO FAR ITLL BE EVEN BETTER AT THE END OF THE SEASON CUZ IT SOUNDS SO GOOD AND I KNO IT WILL BE CUZ SYD WILL BE IN SHAPE GAIN(I HOPE) AND A LOT OF FAMILIAR FACES R COMING BAK I HEARD AND THE TWO EXCITING EPPS OF EVERY SHOW WITH A FIVE YR RUN THE 100 EPP AND THE FINALE THEY HAVE TO BE BIG I KNOW IT AND I EVEN LIKE THE NEW CHARACTERS IT ADDS SUTIN NEW I LIKE NAIDA BETTER THAN RACHEL THO OH YEA AND THERESSTILL THE THING WITH NADIA WE HAVE TO SEE HER WAKE UP
SEASON 5

P.S. SRY FOR NE SPELLING ERRORS LOL

Back