Best alias season so far

okay this might sound stupid, as i haven't actually finished watching season 3 or 4, but i can already tell season 2 is going to be the best. i mean woah. i forgot to eat my lunch and dinner that day i started watching the dvd cz i was so immersed in it. HEART.

Best to worst:
Season 5
Season 2
Season 1
Season 3
Season 4

Season five had everything that made a good season. Actually it was like a big movie or something. There was no episode I didn't like. It had very sad and dramatic moments, funny moments, new, fresh characters (Rachel, Tom and Renée) and a great storyline that was full of twists.
Season two was also great because of the great storyline with Irina and Sloane, but for me it was almost as good as Season five was.

Season 1
Season 2
Season 5 (Although I haven't seen the last 2 episodes yet, I keep putting it off because when I've seen those, it's all over, no more ALIAS. :( )
Season 4
Season 3

That doesn't suggest that Season 3 was bad, because it wasn't. ALL Season's were/are brilliant.

The order of my favs would be:

= season 2 season 1
season 3
season 4

Since I haven't seen the fifth season yet, I can't really judge that one... But from what I've heard, it's pretty amazing too :smiley: It's so difficult to order the seasons though :S Each one is great in its own way and I'm sure tomorrow I'll have a different favourite lol

All 5 seasons are brilliant.

ALIAS and The Sopranos are the only 2 shows which ALL seasons are brilliant.

Seriously, I never get tired of watching either of 'em.

I loved season 3 because it had Lauren, Lark and my favourite episode of all time, Blowback.

1. Season 3
2. Season 4
3. Season 2
4. Season 1
5. Season 5

My favourite seasons are in order

I loved four and five mostly for the relationships that everyone has with each other. Nadia and Sydney's relationship is absolutly fabulous. Jack and Sydney also draw closer, which is also!

Alias
Season 1= Weak B+
Season 2= Solid A -
Season 3= Weak A -
Season 4= Strong B - (Procedural aka the dumbed down version of Alias, remember?)
Sesaon 5= Strong B

Best Episode of Alias? Season 2's Phase One = A
Best Writing? Season 2's Phase One = A
Best Directing? Season 2's Phase One = A
Best Acting? Season 2's Phase One = A

Back