Best Field Agent

Who is the best field agent other than sydney?

• Dixon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaughn

• Weiss

• J. Bristow

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Lauren

• Irina

• Sark

• Other

• Total voters
I was thinking this and I'd have to go with Dixon. He and Sydney went on a lot of missions where they both fought off the bad guys....what do you guys think??

I would have picked Irina, but I don't really consider her or Sark "field agents." When they're out there against Sydney, they know exactly how to handle themselves, but as far as the CIA goes, I think Jack can take care of business better than anybody. Especially if he's doing something on Sydney's behalf (and when is he not?) - In those instances, he can really get things done.

that was ridiculously difficult to decide! Too bad I didn't read your comment first, Azalea! Although I ended up going with Jack, if I did consider Sark and Irina field agents... man, oh man! I guess thought of last week's eppy when Jack saw what everybody else was too busy to see. twice.

i went with irina...sark gets away a lot, but then again he does get caught a lot too. vaughn gotten his butt kicked a bunch of times too, weiss never really gets the chance to go on any real missions, jack...we dont see him in action much either, lauren-EW, dixon...too emotional!!!

yep, gotta agree with you there!! SpyDaddy to the end!! He is the original...Vaughn comes in after Jack just cos he's fit and then Dixon...I think!! yeah that'll be right!!

yep, gotta agree with you there!! SpyDaddy to the end!! He is the original...Vaughn comes in after Jack just cos he's fit and then Dixon...I think!! yeah that'll be right!!

Alias Anna said:
Spy Mommy all the way. Irina is awesome.
Oh ya! If anyone is as good as irina, then explain to me how she is missing wihtout a trace. Spy Mommy all the way. Jack is fine, but not nearly as amazing as Irina.

Dark Avenger said:
My vote goes to Vaughn.
[post="1323217"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Even though he got out run by a computer geek? :lol: (I'm kidding, I love Vaughn too. :smiley: )

But my vote goes to Jack. Time after time he's proven himself to be tough as nails, whether he's taking a beating or performing surgery or running into a nuclear reactor to save his daughter.

Back