Best Horror film you've seen ?

RiverWire

Cadet
Whats the best Horror you've seen and why ? ive seen so many which didnt really do the scary thing lol what made you **** your pants ? đź‘…

I havn't really ever been scared of any, but my favorite horror genre is the zombie type movies, I've seen nearly all of them including the classics, although I also like the Evil Dead series, Phantasmagoria series, Friday the 13th series and the Nightmare on Elm Street series.

Parts of 28 weeks later can freak me out, the way they film it, and its mostly the noise that freaks me out, otherwise I havent seen any good horrors and not like 28 weeks later is a horror xD.

No I meant I like the films with Jason and the Films with Freddy Kruger they are my favorite Freddy vs. Jason was horrible in my opinion.

well like silenthawk there are so many that i have seen but i just think that house of a 1000 corpses freaks me out just some parts are sick and liek freedy and jason are not gonna happen where like this could happen so it freaks me out.

I love horror films, I have about 200 on my comp. This years pickings have been fairly slim I'd reccomend "Rec",it's a spanish film so most will probably need subs. The Americans have got there hands on the rights to it and are filming it at the moment under the title "Quarantine". "Feast 2" was also great fun if you like a good dose of comedy with your
B-grade alien flicks...... Apart from that not much else good in the way of horror that I've seen this year.

All time favourites
Braindead (AKA Dead/Alive) Great NZ film... Why did Peter Jackson sell out with all that hobbit rubbish......
Hellraiser
Shutter (Thai version not the remake..... that was just disappointing)
Re-Animator
The Exorcist
Ju-on

@ DAV I just finished watching that Quarantine, and it's actually alrite I guess. It's basically just a 28 days/weeks later but with the camera style of The Blair Witch Project.

yeah I went and saw quarantine with a friend last night she was freaking out the whole time. It's good and all but not scary at all.

I dont know. Last movies I saw that were of horror was THe happening, Doomsday, the Grudge (100th time toooo boring) and another one which i am trying to think the title of again.

Scary movies have always been my favorite, but everything has just been done before and you're always expecting what's coming next, so they aren't really scary these days. I go see scary movies these days and I end up being dissappointed by them. Some that I loved though:

The Shining
The Exorcist
Dawn of the Dead
Halloween
Nightmare on Elm Street
Evil Dead
Misery
Dead Alive (Way more funny than scary. Still good though. It was one of Peter Jackson's earlier movies. If you haven't seen it you should check it out.)

There not really scary.. but omg I LOVE the saw movies.. ONLY 6 more hours til saw 5 comes out in the movie theater!! guess where Ill be!?!?!

Back