Bite me, Microsoft.

Kuzzle

Cadet
I have to send in my 360 because the disk tray is a piece of felgercarb. It DOESN'T work. I think something's caught in it. On the xbox.com site, it said that my warantee(How the ---- is this word spelled?!) had expired, so I tried opening it. Well, I couldn't, but I did muss up the stick on the inside a bit. Well, when I was finally taken off hold, the lady said that my 360 was indeed still under warantee(---- you, English. Hard. And then don't call you back.), so... Yeah. Will my mussing up of the inside silver "Microsoft" sticker mean that it's void? I don't know... *sigh* Help! I need to know.

Anyway, either way, it's getting sent off. It'll take like a week's worth of business days for the box to get here, then I should have my 360 back in 4-6 weeks. That's bull----. I'm going to be bored out of my mind.

I'd get a PS3, but there don't seem to be any good games for it yet, and I'm spending my money on other stuff. The same can be said for the Wii, only less on the "yet", more on the "in my opinion"... At least, not really deep ones. I've got to go!

He said he would get them, not he has them :P

My brother's 360's disc tray sticks too. MS has a habit of getting terrible CD drives. He slaps it on the side and it usually opens though.

Will my mussing up of the inside silver "Microsoft" sticker mean that it's void?

Yes, unless you get a particularly kind technician.

Anyway, either way, it's getting sent off. It'll take like a week's worth of business days for the box to get here, then I should have my 360 back in 4-6 weeks. That's bull----. I'm going to be bored out of my mind.

...you could always try a new hobby. I can't believe that you're completely lost without a video game system, that just can't be possible. Do something creative!

I haven't played my 360(Except to watch DVDS) in weeks, but then again, I'm usually bored out of my mind. I don't really have any "hobbies" to speak of, and I can't think of any I'd like to start. Well, except boating, but I don't have the kind of cash I'd need to buy a boat.

Suggestions are nice. If anyone can think of any, toss 'em at me. I'm bored. :(2

I need to get a 360 or PS3. I haven't played a non-online video game in about a year or more.

Um... hobbies? Erm. Read? I'm going to start Tolkien's new Children of Hurin today. Or work on your writing skills (seen that in another thread)? Or meditate. Meditation is nice.

Or TV. :P

Well, they sent me a new one, along with a free one month subscription to XBox Live Gold. So, like... Sweet. I guess I got a technician who wasn't a douche.

Back