Blade: Trinity

SpyDude

Cadet
So what do you think? Is it going to be better than the first 2 movies? Do you consider yourself as a Blade fan?
the 2 trailers I downloaded from empiremovies.com seemed supersweet. :D

Quiet Disaster

I heart Chris Carrabba
It looks kick ass... and definitely better than the first two.

I never actually liked Blade until I saw the second one... I have yet to see the first one.

But yeah, can't wait until December!

fong_11

Cadet
I wanna see this movie really bad... I saw the first and second ones and I thought they were pretty good, now that biel is on i wanna see it even more

ms.katejones

Cadet
I loved the first two and look forward to this one, except for one thing: WHY DID THEY HAVE TO PUT JESSICA BIEL IN IT! Sorry, I can't stand her and thought she ruined Texas Chainsaw Massacre (not that there was much to ruin in the first place ;) )

Still, Blade Trinity will satisfy my need to see vampire slayings.

ALIASX

Cadet
ms.katejones said:
I loved the first two and look forward to this one, except for one thing: WHY DID THEY HAVE TO PUT JESSICA BIEL IN IT! Sorry, I can't stand her and thought she ruined Texas Chainsaw Massacre (not that there was much to ruin in the first place ;) )

Still, Blade Trinity will satisfy my need to see vampire slayings.
[post="1023466"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
If I see Blade Trinity it's only because she's in it. But what do you mean there was'nt much to ruin anyway it's a great movie! Hope you dont think of this as fighting.

ALIASX

Cadet
I probably only like her because i'm a guy. But for some reason I think she's a good actress.

ms.katejones

Cadet
ALIASX said:
I probably only like her because i'm a guy. But for some reason I think she's a good actress.
[post="1026127"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
She bugged me in 7th heaven, so ever since then I have been prejudiced. Plus, have you seen Summer Catch? It was baaaaaaaaaaad. And her screaming in Texas Chainsaw Massacre just made me laugh.

And I actually did like that movie, but still, it wasn't what I would call a high quality movie. I just like horror movies.

Yeah, it makes more sense to like her if you're a guy. Kinda like girls and Orlando Bloom.

SpyDude

Cadet
ALIASX said:
[post="1026127"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I have watched the Blade Trinity trailers many times and she looks promising. Int he Texas Chainsaw massacare she played a stupid teenager. In Blade she's a Vampire-slayer. And what i have heard the studio wants to make a movie "Nightstalkers" after Blade Trinity.

Alias369123

Cadet
I saw Blade: Trinity and it was awesome. I don't know what ya'll are talking about Summer Catch was good and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre was good.

Top Bottom