Season 5 Blood Ties and the final episodes

Ok, I started watching toward the end of season 2 so I am a little lost. Recap: Irina is MIA-but Jack has spoken to her. Syd was a double agent for CIA as Julia Thorne to get intel about the Covenant. Lauren is bad and Vaughn is in denial.
Enter Nadia(St. Adian/"The Passanger")-Syds sis. Irinas daughter with Sloan? Nadia appears in Blood Ties after some Monk tells Syd about her. So, Lazeray also told Syd about the passanger. Also, Syd has a dream about St Adian. The question is does Syd know about Nadia? I think Kendall most know something. Syd has not remembered the last 2 years. She is going by what Kendall said. Now Sloan never told that Doctor that Syd was his daughter, she just assumed. If he had an affiar with Irina then he must know Nadia is his daughter. Do I have it right? :confused:

Whoa, i'm lost. Nadia who? where'd she come from? AHHHH, staying away from spoilers for too long confuses me. K, is this it:
Nadia is Sydneys sister from the affair between Irina and Sloane. Sloane doesn't know about her because he thinks Syd is his and Jack also doesn't know about Nadia? Syd and Jack both know/suspect that Lauren is working for the covenant but Vaughn doesn't and even though Jack knows the mole isn't Sloane he still wants himn dead. Am i caught up? any other spoilers we know of?

Wait what Vaughn is brainwashed?? How do you think that happened? what do you guys think about him getting tortured by the covenant??

:angry: You better watch out Lauren :angry:

Well, Syd wasn't on CIA assignment when she assumed the alias of Julia. The Covenant thought she was brainwashed into thinking herself as Julia the agent for Covenant. However, she was not brainwashed thanks to Project Christmas that Jack administered when she was little. In conclusion, Syd acted as Julia on her own accord, albeit without much choice.

On a side note, when Syd dissappeared and resurfaced two years later, I was pretty much wow'ed. Adding to this effect was the mystery surrounding Syd's memory loss. I thought JJ had created a show that went beyond the typical show ratings boost ploys, but I thought wrong. What I mean is, how many shows have we watched where there is a cliff-hanger at the end of a show. Then enduring a whole summer waiting for the shows to answer the cliff-hanger, we come back to a stupid explanation and a dull rest of the season. Then the show will go through a song and dance during sweeps week and leave us with yet another cliff-hanger. I find this pattern quite anticlamactic. Alias was different than these shows. We came back to the beginning of S3 asking more questions than we did at the end of S2; however, with the stupid love triangle at the forefront, the show has not delved into interesting plots available. For example, what kind of missions did Syd go on as Julia for the Covenant? Syd's original plan to erase her memory of the events to protect herself and others foiled, shouldn't she recover her memory now to use some of the other useful knowledge she gained in two years past? I mean two years in spytime is a looooong time. But there are still more episodes left. I'm hoping my wishes will be answered in them.

Rant officially over!

Call me a masochist but I a looking forward to another killer ending. I love this stuff. I have no complaints about this season. What I would like to know is what is going to happen with Sydney's mom and how SISTER BAD is going to play into the season. I heard around here that the sister is suppose to be the "passanger" but what about the whole thing that the convenant was using Syd's eggs? What about that?

ok once vaughn finds out about bill vaughn and the prophetsy laurent and sark take him and torture/brainwash him. but lauren having a heart rescues him and helps him get out.

*~AliasAngel~* said:
Holy Teledo, Lauren has sympethy? Who would have ever guessed.
yah thats why i think lauren character is much better as evil...shes a baddie with a conscience...which doesnt make her a very good baddie!

vaughnishot77 said:
Wait what Vaughn is brainwashed?? How do you think that happened? what do you guys think about him getting tortured by the covenant??

:angry: You better watch out Lauren :angry:
hopefully this brainwashing will involve some shirtless!vaughn action...

Lol... Wait, did my eyes decieve me or did someone say Vaughn and shirtless in the same sentence. HOLY TELEDO! If that does happen, there will be a lot of girls drooling over their tvs that eppy. AHHHHH, serenity.

Wait, we've seen episode 18? I thought that we just saw #19?
Which oneis #18-Vaughn learns about lauren?

*~AliasAngel~* said:
Lol... Wait, did my eyes decieve me or did someone say Vaughn and shirtless in the same sentence. HOLY TELEDO! If that does happen, there will be a lot of girls drooling over their tvs that eppy. AHHHHH, serenity.

Wait, we've seen episode 18? I thought that we just saw #19?
Which oneis #18-Vaughn learns about lauren?
that was me..and we just saw ep 18.

Back