Bloopers

I was just wondering how many of you might have spotted bloopers or something that wasn't supposed to happen when you're watching Alias. My favorite is the episode(can't remember the name) where Sydney's on a mission and she's talking to Vaughn back at base. He tells her to go right at the bottom of the stairs,but she goes left!!! That cracks me up!!! LOL

She goes to her left and our right, then she says that there is a wall there, work might have been done, and turns back around to leave and gets caught.
I think it was Firebomb.

it ould pe funny if she she gets ready to kick and
her sandal goes flying in the air and hits vaughn in the head he goes owww and she says sorry

sydvaughn4ever that was not a blooper that was a mistake-bloopers are outakes mistakes are ones they leave in

GO Syd said:
sydvaughn4ever that was not a blooper that was a mistake-bloopers are outakes mistakes are ones they leave in
i think mistakes left in the show are considered bloopers, since bloopers are technically mistakes (it's a dictionary.com thing :P )

lol bloopers are usually outtakes though right? and a mistake is nething they left in (because it wasnt jg's mistake it was a set design or producer mistake)

Actually, it could've just been MV messing up his line and everyone missed it... I don't know....whatever it was,it wasn't supposed to be like that.... Mistake,blooper,all the same to me. I didn't want to get technical about it. :woot:

i downloaded this like alias bloopers clip it was really funny i liked it a lot i think it was at alias-media.com im not sure just check go to the video clips section :smiley:

i have never ever spotted a blooper ( not on Alias or any other show) i'm concentrating on what they're saying and doing and what they look like ( u know what i mean )

I usually don't notice bloopers either, unless they're pointed out to me of course. But in "Free Agent," there's an obvious one. At first, when Syd and Vaughn rescue Caplan's wife and son, Vaughn is carrying the little boy, but then all of the sudden it's Caplan's wife (I can't remember her name) who's holding on to him. I think it was actually my roommate who pointed this out after we watched the episode again.

the alias bloopers are funny i love them and sometimes i think they ut like little in the show just for fun you know :smiley: so people notice those things its weird :P

It's cool. I've noticed strange things too.

Blooper:

Vaughn: Sydney watch out!

A guy fires at her

She starts dodging the bullets like on the Matrix.

Vaughn: When did she learn that?

Weiss: that's not in the script!

Sydney snaps her back and falls over

I'm not sure if this has been said but in the sky magasin (or how ever u spell it!) it said that in the season finally of season 2 when VAUGHN :love: and syd were runnin down the hall, syd fell over in her like 6inch(not really figure of speach) heels. they had to stop filming for about 1 hour or summin!!!!!! :woot: