Boredom.....

i hate being bored you are like stuck and ugh ya i was bored all last saturday i was like about to die....today i am determined not to be bored! but i dont see that happening....lol

being bored sucks, but i'm used to it b/c i'm pretty much always bored....boring saturdays, i know what you mean today would be really really boring if it wasn't for the fact that i have to go to graduation....

pasta_sauce385 said:
being bored sucks, but i'm used to it b/c i'm pretty much always bored....boring saturdays, i know what you mean today would be really really boring if it wasn't for the fact that i have to go to graduation....
Well, at least you're graduating. Congrats on that! But I'm bored out of my mine too. I'm glad to be out of school, but now I have nothing to do. My life consists of eating, sleeping, watching tv, and going on allalias.com. How exciting our lives are.....lol. ;)

Vicky :smiley:

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
nance said:
dude what's esp?
extra-sensory perception. I explained it once in the TC.

it's when I know something is going to happen before it happen, without using my five normal senses. like, it if it's all cloudy, and someone says, "oh, it'll rain." that's not esp. but it if it's all sunny, and I say, "tomorrow it'll rain" and I just know it, then that's esp.

another thing is how I know Orlando Bloom is going to marry me. :lol:

well, that's what I said a long time ago, but I fear my Orlando phase is over. I think I'm now in the hot-guy-in-english phase. :lol:
I don't have esp, I have espn! It's an esp upgrade! I'm such a stooge! LMAO!

i use to have esp at the beginning of the skool year...but after finals and tests and all that felgercarb i lost my esp power.....>=/.....darn...

vics2881 said:
pasta_sauce385 said:
Well, at least you're graduating. Congrats on that! But I'm bored out of my mine too. I'm glad to be out of school, but now I have nothing to do. My life consists of eating, sleeping, watching tv, and going on allalias.com. How exciting our lives are.....lol. ;)

Vicky :smiley:
he he thanks but i'm not graduating :D , unfortunately, lol ;) , but sorry i should had been more specific when i said that, i went to watch and also to play the fanfare processional and ressecional for the band

ahh yes very very interesting lives we lead, thats pretty much all i ever do too

well i kept myself busy for awhile making a new sig for someone. but now im bored again and my eyes feel like they have spoons in them from staring at the computer so hard. aaaaaah no alias art for the rest of the night. :blink: :o_O: :(

I make up games when im bored...like games with balls where i thrwo them on the wall and certain spots are worth certain points lol...its very fun!

Back