Bradley to be on Broadway

GO BRAD!!!!

thanks for the article.

I think its awesome he's doin a whole bunch of different stuff.... like not just movies or tv or whatever. wish i could see it!

There are some nice pictures of BC on wire & getty from the Broadway nights. So far, there hasn't been too much written about his part in it - just Julia's. But he sure does look good in the pictures!

Anyone seen him in the play yet?

ooooo im SO JEALOUS!

wish they'd tour to australia with the show!!! somehow i doubt it tho... :(

i saw Failure to Launch teh other day...my gosh Brad is a spunk in that!!!!

I saw the play on Friday night. Bradley was fabulous! In my opinion he gave the best performance, and I'm not being ALIAS bias. During the first half, Bradley's character goes on this rant for minutes. He's nearly screaming, and pacing, and arms flying. It's was awesome! So good actually, that the audience offered spontaneous applause when he concluded. I can't believe he completed the sequence without being out-of-breath. He's obviously really fit.

My sister, being the obsessive Julia Roberts fan she is, saw the show. She had no idea who Bradley was, but she thought he was the best as well, and she also thought he was hot. It wasn't until I told her that he was on Alias that she got me his autograph. I love my sister :D

Back