Brad's newest movie

his new film is called wedding crashers which is coming out on july 22nd
Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson are two men who gatecrash weddings to meet women. When Wilson's character who falls for a bridesmaid played by Rachel McAdams he discovers her father is secretary to the treasury.

Bradley plays the bad guy in this movie. He's the antagonist who plays the fiance of Rachel McAdams. Owen falls in love with her and Bradley has an anger problem.

I cannot wait to see this movie! July 22nd is a long time from now, but with Vince and Owen in it, it should be funny! And of course seeing Bradley on the big screen will be wonderful :blush:

pics from trailer of wedding crashers:

[attachment=18449:attachment]
:thud: :love:

[attachment=18450:attachment]
hold on....just...getting...spinnach...out ....of.... teeth

[attachment=18451:attachment]
:madfire: so hot when he's mad

[attachment=18452:attachment]
honey i'm home

[attachment=18453:attachment]
mine's kinda long don't you think?

[attachment=18454:attachment]
just practicing for alias

I went to see Monster in law with one of my alias buddies and I saw the trailer for this film. I saw Bradley and was like OMG!!
It looks really funny. Can't wait to see it.
I have missed him so much since he left alias.
I love the pictures by the way.

Wedding Crashers looks hilarious!!! My hubby was like man are you serious. I have to watch MIL with Vartan and then we get a preview with the other guy from ALIAS. :lol:
I will definitely be seeing it. I love Vince Vaughn.

I think it will be really interesting to see BC in a role which is very different from his Alias character. (I'm sure he's done other stuff but I've never seen it.) The movie looked really funny, and I couldn't get over seeing "Will" in overalls with a gun in the forest!!! But it looks like he really pulls it off. Should be great!

It was nice seeing Bradley Cooper onstage with the rest of the cast and crew of Wedding Crashers when it won the People's Choice Award for Favourite Movie Comedy last night. :cool:

Back