Season 3 Breaking Point Makes the What to Watch List

I get entertainment weekly every week and I always look to see whether Alias has made the "What to Watch on Sunday" list. It appears now and then, but is not a frequent addition. I was just flipping through my new one and here is what it has. Along with King of the Hill, Charmed, American Dreams, and The Simpsons, Alias is listed! I am so excited it's being noticed!!! :woot:

Alias should be on EVERY week....what else could be better than an undead spy working with her ex-lover who remarried while she was dead, then she cam back, and he's working with all three...Now what could be better than that?

we or they should get a magazine to cover alias every week it's on. so after the episode airs the magazine prints the plot and summary of the ep. and gives a written and picture preview of the next ep. and comments from JJ or another writer or JG or someone else on cast. that could really help get people interested. or if it was a monthly magazine they could do that for all the eps in the previous month before the release.

*i buy EW fairly often, (i never get around to subscribing) and alias is often listed in their "what to watch." but it isn't always, and it always gets me excited when it is listed.

I found this really kool: In the newspaper I get, there was an article about Alias in it...to sum it up, it basically said that Alias was the best Spy show out there, and that it was soo much more creative than 24, and all those other shows...PRETTY KOOL!!! :cool:

forget every week ALIAS should be on every day! n i'm so glad it's being recognized so the whole world can kno about it n watch it and then it'll be on forever!

Hopefully, this eppy will be REALLY good. We had to wait 2 WHOLE WEEKS!!!! Hopefully this ep will be the "Breaking Point" between Vaughn and Lauren. HE looked PISSED at her in the promos!! (--just wishful hoping, I doubt they'll "offically" break up anytime soon. But I can hope right?!?!?!)

Back