Season 4 Can't Wait?

Ok, I thought it was bad waiting a summer for the next season of alias to arrive! But, Waiting untill January. That just seems way to long. I mean it is only October, one month past september, we still have more than two months. And we don't even know when in January the new season is coming! It could be the last week in january for all we know. Well, I guess we just need to keep talking to keep busy untill then.

Well I hope to see S3 on DVD before seeing S4! So the wait isn't killing me. I just want My frickin' DVD-s and I am supposed to recieve them by tomorrow. I was supposed to recive them by today but...OMG! Had tax problems at the post-office!

Wow but January is coming fast. It was May when I found out that Alias wouldn't be airing until january... but now it's already October.

I can't wait that long..Ohh my god..I am going through withdrawals.. I don't think Ive ever had to wait so long for a show.

Well u should get all three seasons and watch them over and over again and then S4 will b here b4 u know it.......Hopefully

the new season is suppoasedly starting on the 2nd or the 5th, of January. that's about...10 weeks and 71 days, OR, 11 weeks and 78 days. iv got a countdown going.

Natalia said:
Some of us have to wait even longer, so don't complain.....
[post="1038702"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Assuming Channel 7 do their programming right, Alias will come in time for Christmas...next year :lol:

Back