Cat lovers

You give a dog food, water, shelter and affection and it thinks you're God.
You give a cat food, water, shelter and affection and it thinks 'IT'S' God.

Cats are always chasing the birds and squirels away from my yard and I hate it!
So yes, I'm a dog person ;)

~~Spongy!

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
You give a dog food, water, shelter and affection and it thinks you're God.
You give a cat food, water, shelter and affection and it thinks 'IT'S' God.

Cats are always chasing the birds and squirels away from my yard and I hate it!
So yes, I'm a dog person ;)

~~Spongy!
as am I!!! I love dogs!!!

i'm definitely a cat person. i used have two, then one got chewed up by dogs :hmm: and then we got another one several years later so then i had two again, and then she got hit by a car. my old, old cat has survived two deaths. i do hafta agree about a cat thinking IT'S God but agh, i can't stand the way dogs smell, really, and u hafta pick up their poop all the time. at least cats can be potty trained (no lie) and they actually use a litter box which is their toilet. and when cats poop outside they DIG A HOLE and bury it and don't leave it on the ground for someone else to not see and to step on. dogs are okay, but i'd go for my cat anytime. but u know, i did have one cat who seemed to think I was God even though she was spoiled but still, she loved me to death.

I can show you a pic of my cat Simba !!

post-190-1085302432.gif

Isn't he cute ?

u should Sam
omg...that is soo cute Sophie
it reminds me of my cat Mowni (weird name, I know)
she was so adorable except she was more white than black, but she ran away when we moved
cause we couldn't bring her along with us since we didn't ahve a passport made for her
why would cats need passports anyway?!?!!? :wtf:

No, I'm a doglover, I like to wank off while watching my dog chew on a bone. There's something about the utter beastness and savage chomping and salivation that raises my c*** like no other.

Itz the MT said:
No, I'm a doglover, I like to wank off while watching my dog chew on a bone. There's something about the utter beastness and savage chomping and salivation that raises my c*** like no other.
:blink:

Back