• dogs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • others

• none i hate animals

• Total voters
Betha Bristow said:
my hampster(Ruby) is the sweetest thing in the world. I used to have a sweeter one (Moon). But like Roxy's, Moon (hampster 2) died a tragic death that I'm not gonna explain. Now I only have Ruby (hampster 1) and she is the sweetest thing.
atleast you've got a nice hamster in your house :D

I'm more of a dog person than a cat person. I have a dog named Hogan and when I'm gone for a week or so, my family said he acts really weird. Like, he goes upstairs to my room. I think its cute ^_^ I also have a cat Liberty who is so crazy. She chases her tail and everything

DOGS!!!...i love dogs so much that i'm gonna post a pic of my dog (whom i love dearly :D )

45d8c16b.jpg

*his name is shaggs* i know i'm like the biggest dork on the face of the planet :geek: :blush:

KITTIES!!!! They're adorable! And I had a cat....which had like 3 or 4 kittens each year....it was awesome.....until when I moved and it ran away :( :( :(

Dogs are okay....but it's just that cat's are better :P

ETA: aww.....that's such a cute pic ^^

Dogs. I have known many evil cats. They scratch and hunt and don't take to an owner the way a dog does - they belong to nobody.

I have horrible memories of my grandmother's evil cat, and those memories have returned thanks to all the times my friend's cat has tried to attack my face, and has left huge scratches all over my hands and arms - even though I try not to go near the monster.

Dogs. I have never liked cats they shed so much hair and are always so moody unlike my precious dogs who doesn't she all that hair and is loyals and fun to play with.

Back