Cheap

Michael! Your home!” Sydney cheered and ran from the couch to give him a hug. He put his arms around her lightly, wondering why she was so excited to see him. She had been scared to be alone in his home the entire day and was waiting for him to get home and keep her company. She didn’t like being left alone in foreign places.

“Um… hi?” He replied.

“Oh, sorry, I just missed you.” She admitted quietly. “
amazing!! :love:

Okay, so what do you want to order?” She asked, taking a step back to stop herself from kissing him. She knew it would be far from appropriate and wondered where the desire to do so came from.

“How about we go out?” Michael suggested. Sydney looked down at her attire and shook her head.

“I can’t go out like this.”

“And you don’t have anything else.” Michael sighed, having forgotten about the dressing up part of going out. He had just wanted to have a special night out with her. “I guess we could just have a quiet night here at home and order in.”

Something about the way he said ‘quiet’ made a shiver run down her spine. She wondered if he had wanted to go out like on a date. She hoped he felt the same way about her as she did about him.
Oooh. . .My fave scene. . .
Thanks for the great update!!

I think they're eating waaaay too much of 🍕 Not that I don't like pizza... it's just... a tad bit too much for my liking :angelic: :lol:

Loved the update... who's that Joey guy? Hopefully not one of her ex and only just a friend... :angelic:

thanks for the update and PM :hug: cookie

ooo i loved it!
i love how they clearly like each other but both are too worried that its too soon to do anything about it!
thanks for the PM
cant wait for more :D

ooooh, ya'll will LOVE this chap!

Chapter 15

“Joey seems like quite the character.” Michael commented as he took a slice of pizza.

“Oh, he’s harmless.” Sydney assured, taking a bite of her own slice.

“This is awesome pizza.” Michael added after taking a bite. He thought back on his conversation with Joey and he wondered how a rough looking guy like him could make a pizza this good. “Wait, we didn’t pay.”

“I know. Joey used to always give me free pizza whenever I came in.” Sydney revealed. They ate the rest of the pizza while talking about random subjects, but nothing personal. The more she hung out with him, the more comfortable she got. When they were stuffed, Sydney stood up from the couch with a sigh.

“I think I’m gonna take a shower, if that’s ok.” She wanted to make sure he didn’t need it first; it was his home after all.

“That’s fine.” He stood as well, intending to clean up the food and go to bed.

“I still feel all gross from being out there all that time.” Sydney added with a grimace.

“I think you look beautiful.” Michael blurted and they both froze. Sydney knew no one had ever been this nice to her and she felt a strong pull towards him. She then realized she didn’t like him for just being nice to her; she liked him in a ‘high-school crush’ kind of way.

“Thanks.” Sydney blushed, realizing how close they were. She wondered if he was going to kiss her and closed her eyes, leaning toward him. He seemed to take the hint and brought his face down to hers. Their lips touched briefly, fitting together like they were corresponding puzzle pieces.

Smiling up at him, Sydney slowly walked to the bathroom, conscious of his eyes on her. She was almost hyperventilating as she prepared for bed, but the smile never left her lips even into dreamland.

Michael awoke the next morning after a peaceful nights sleep to find Sydney’s door open. He didn’t hear the shower running and was thankful when he found her in the kitchen, nursing a cup of coffee in her hands.

“Hey.” He greeted, unsure whether their kiss the night before had meant anything. Was it an ‘I like you’ kiss, or was it just a ‘thanks for giving me a place to live’ kiss? He really hoped it wasn’t a thank you kiss because it meant more to him than that. He had finally admitted to himself his feelings towards her.

“I made some coffee.” Sydney pointed out, smiling at him. He looked so cute with his ruffled bed hair, boxer shorts and nightshirt. She wanted to kiss him again, and hoped he hadn’t been mad about the last one.

Michael saw that she was standing in front of the coffeepot and he would have to reach around her to get to it. He wondered if she had done it on purpose. Grinning slightly, it was almost as if she was challenging him to come closer. He never backed down from a challenge.

Wrapping one arm behind her towards the coffeepot and resting the other on the counter on the other side of her, he effectively had her pinned to the counter. Raising an eyebrow, Sydney awaited his next move. Michael slowly bent his head forward and their lips connected for the second time. He lingered for a sweet moment before resting his forehead against hers.

“Good morning.” He whispered and she blushed. She leaned up to kiss him back.

“Good morning.” She replied, her eyes connected with his. Suddenly her face contorted in pain and he wondered what was wrong. “Ow!” She yelped, setting down her coffee cup and grabbing for the paper towels. He then saw that she had spilled a little coffee on her shirt. Letting her clean it up to avoid an awkward situation, a smile formed on her lips again.

“What?” He asked.

“Now you can tell your friends that you made your roommate hot for you.” She flirted, grinning cheekily.

“Very funny.” Michael grinned, kissing her quickly. When they pulled apart, he looked at her shirt with disdain. “You wanna go out shopping today?” He asked.

“I don’t want to spend your money.” She reasoned, knowing he had done enough already.

“What else am I gonna spend it on?’ Michael smiled and she couldn’t say no. Plus it was something she desperately needed.

“Okay.” She smiled, planning on buying something nice so they could go on a real date.

TBC...

He looked so cute with his ruffled bed hair, boxer shorts and nightshirt. She wanted to kiss him again, and hoped he hadn’t been mad about the last one.

Michael saw that she was standing in front of the coffeepot and he would have to reach around her to get to it. He wondered if she had done it on purpose. Grinning slightly, it was almost as if she was challenging him to come closer. He never backed down from a challenge.

Wrapping one arm behind her towards the coffeepot and resting the other on the counter on the other side of her, he effectively had her pinned to the counter. Raising an eyebrow, Sydney awaited his next move. Michael slowly bent his head forward and their lips connected for the second time. He lingered for a sweet moment before resting his forehead against hers.

“Good morning.” He whispered and she blushed. She leaned up to kiss him back.

“Good morning.” She replied, her eyes connected with his.
my fave scene. . . .So sweet.
:love: luurved the update!

Thanks for the PM Siera. 👋

Zoe

She wondered if he was going to kiss her and closed her eyes, leaning toward him. He seemed to take the hint and brought his face down to hers. Their lips touched briefly, fitting together like they were corresponding puzzle pieces

:woot: They kissed!!!!!!!!! Not once but twice..... soooo :love: and he's gonna take her shopping awwwww :love:

I'm so bouncy right now Sierra (which isn't good, 'cause I'm still :ill:smiley:

Can't wait for the next part!!!!!!! :P This fic is so cute

Back