Cheap

that was so sweet, but dang that weiss for interuppting their precious moment! i want to chop his head off for that. that was so mean of him to say that though, kind of funny, just not from a drunkie.

thanks for the pm and keep updating, i can be on more now!

🎂 by the way

nads

First of all 🎂

awww he loves her :love: :2love: :jump:

but then weiss has to ruin everything huh ! :superangry:

another great update :clap:

keep them coming (y)

Update Time, cause my party's tomorrow and i wont have time then. um... what was i supposed to say?
OH RIGHT!!
Me, Mary (littleangel), and Janet (Skygirl5) have started a fiction and art challenge community on livejournal... the link is in my sig if anyone is interested in joining!

Chapter 20

Michael gave her a worried glance as he dragged Weiss inside. He could tell she was mad and wanted to get a chance to explain.

“You told him?” Sydney asked angrily when Michael got back in the car.

“It’s not that big of a deal.” Michael replied, pulling onto the street.

“Yes, it is Michael.” Sydney defended.

“He’s the only one who knows…”

“That doesn’t matter.” Sydney argued. They were silent the rest of the ride until they were alone in the elevator. “Is that how you think of me? Am I just ‘homeless chick’ to you?”

“You know that’s not true.” Michael opened the door and followed her inside. “Weiss is just an idiot. I love you.” He admitted for the second time that night. She scoffed at him, opening the door to her room.

“Maybe that’s not enough.” She replied, closing the door in his face.

“Michael?” Sydney knocked on his door the next morning. She hadn’t been able to sleep after their fight and tossed and turned all night. She heard a gruff ‘come in’ and slowly opened the door.

“Hey.” Michael mumbled, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Sydney wondered if he had been able to sleep and could tell by the book on his nightstand that he hadn’t.

“I wanted to apologize for yelling at you…”

“’sokay.” Michael patted the end of the bed next to where he was sitting for her to sit down next to him.

“I didn’t know how to react…” Sydney sat down hesitantly.

“I shouldn’t have told Weiss.” Michael admitted. “It should’ve stayed between us.”

“I just don’t want you to think of me as some homeless chick.”

“I don’t.”

“I just wanna forget that ever happened. I’m not proud of it.” Sydney’s eyes remained downcast. “I don’t want you to think less of me.”

“Sydney, I don’t care about your past,” Michael placed a finger under her chin and lifted it to look into her eyes. He wanted here to know he meant what he said. “I love you.”

“But why?”

“Because you’re kind, and beautiful, and funny, and I can’t believe I ever lived without you.” He listed.

“Oh, Michael.” Sydney’s eyes started to water with the joy she was feeling. “I love you too.”

Sydney kissed Michael gently, the smile still present on her lips. The kiss heated up and soon Sydney was pulling at his nightshirt.

“Are you sure?” He asked, breaking their kiss. He wasn’t sure if they were ready to take the next step in their relationship.

“I love you, don’t I?” Sydney smiled.

“I love you too.” Michael replied, bringing her lips to his again.

TBC...

... so ... review ...

erhm ... well ...

As you already know I really did like this chapter and her reaction to Weiss's comment and then the whole aftermath thing ...

and this concludes my still crappy reviewing skills ... sorry again Sierra ... (give me a cliffhanger to be less than optimistic about...)

Back