Cheap

My spy senses kicked in when she received the pictures, I thought it was someone threatening her. :P

Yeah I thought so too... that was kinda freaky... I think I've watched ALIAS too much :lol: But how much really is too much????? :angelic:

So good those were only pictures sent by Francie... I was felt kinda relieved :P

And this time it's Vaughn giving Syd a drawer and not the other way around... that's so cute!

:love: Thanks for the Easter update!

HAPPY EASTER :hug: cookie

aww they are so cute! i hope that nothing comes along to ruin their bliss!
loved it :D cant wait for more!
thanks for the PM :P update soon!

um... theres no such thing as too much, especially when it comes to Alias
yeah it's very true !

and he's giving her a drawer... :woot:
just like syd's giving him a drawer back in ALIAS...sweet.. :cool:

Last Chapter!! (and there are 2 Epilogues)

Chapter 23

A few months passed by without either person noticing. They had become so comfortable around each other that they could talk for hours with out even realizing time had passed. Their love bloomed into something deeper and feelings got stronger every day.

At night, Michael would return home from work and they would cuddle on the couch, go out to dinner, or spend the night in bed. Sydney bought more clothes and felt more comfortable in his apartment. She hung up the photos Francie had sent and Michael thought they added a warm feel to the place.

Almost five months into their relationship, Michael felt it was time to take the next step. He knew he had never felt the same about anyone as he did about Sydney and wanted to make it permanent. He thought up a romantic plan to propose and bought a ring.

He came home that night to see Sydney in the kitchen washing dishes. She looked so beautiful, in her little apron and soapy hands that he had to fight the urge to kiss her right then.

Carefully taking his surprise out of its carrier, he set it on the ground and made sure everything was in place. Sitting on his hands and knees on the floor outside the kitchen, Michael gently pushed the tiny kitten into the room.

The kitten’s head turned back towards Michael, giving him a confused look that said he didn’t know what he was supposed to do. Sydney still had yet to notice him and he didn’t really have a choice but to make noise.

“Over there, girl.” He whispered, nudging the kitten towards Sydney’s legs. She heard him and turned to see a little black kitten on the kitchen floor, staring at her with wide eyes. She could see Michael’s knees poking out from behind the wall and knew it was his doing.

“Aww.” She cooed, trying to get the kitten to come to her. She tentatively took a few steps towards her new owner, sniffing her fingers to make sure she wasn’t going to hurt her. When she was certain Sydney meant well and wanted to pet her, the kitten purred and rubbed up against her leg. “She’s so cute!” Sydney bent down to scratch her head.

While Sydney’s hand was busy stroking the kitten’s ears, she saw it already had a collar and tags. Wondering what Michael had named her, she scooped up the kitten and held it in her arms. Turning over the red heart tag, she read aloud the two engraved words.

Marry Me?

She gasped, looking up at Michael in surprise.

“Are you serious?” She asked, and Michael walked into the kitchen and stood next to her. He grinned at her and petted the kitten, taking a ring out of his pocket. He placed the ring on her finger and it fit perfectly.

“I love you, and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you.”

“Oh my God.” Sydney bit her lip, showing off a dimpled smile.

“Is that a yes?” Michael asked nervously.

“Yes!” Sydney said excitedly, kissing Michael but being careful of the kitten in her arms. “Does she have someplace she can be kept?” She asked mischievously.

“Right over here.” He placed the kitten back in the carrier and followed her into the bedroom.

CheapRing.jpg

TBC...

I had a huge AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! moment and my mother came upstairs and couldn't figure out why i said that was so sweet about 20 million times and things like that...if a man asked me to marry him like that, I would oh my god!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

:woot: A kitten and a proposal :woot:

OMG That was sooooooooooooooo sweet!!!!!!!!!! And we get a pic of the ring but not the kittie?????? :angelic: I'm offended LOL... :lol: jk!

This was a great update! Didn't expect the proposal to come for yet another couple of chapters but this workds too... I guess the epilogue is about them and half a dozen of little Vaughn's around the house, right???? :angelic:

:P me

Back