Cheap

Awww, he proposed with a kitten... :love: 🐈 that's very cute... :2love:

I wish one of the 2 epilogues is about their wedding night.. :whistle: 🤤 :naughty:

Great update :coolio:

Hey everyone! Here is one of TWO epilogues for this fic.
I would just like to ask everyone to check out my website cause i put up new art stuff. I also recently started an art challenge site if anyone is interested in that it is HERE. thanks!

Epilogue 1

“Cookie Crisp? Michael, this is kid’s cereal.”

“Well, Cheerios are for old people.”

“They taste good…” Sydney pointed out. “And they’re good finger food for this little munchkin.” She held onto their youngest daughter’s tiny hand and shook it, smiling at her. Their three month old was strapped into a carrier on Michael’s chest and thoroughly enjoying all the people and noise of the grocery store.

“Common, Kaelin, say Cooookie Crisp.” Michael coached, trying to get his way. “You can’t say no to her.” Michael defended, pouting his lip and holding up Kaelin in between them. Sydney sighed and rolled her eyes at her husband, putting both cereals into the cart.

“Wait… Michael, where’s Jacob?” Sydney looked around frantically for her three-year-old son. Spotting him at the end of the aisle and moving around the corner, she hurried to catch him before he got lost. Turning the corner, she saw him talking to a woman she immediately recognized. “Jacob, come here.” She called and they both looked her direction. Jacob came running, grabbing onto her leg and smiling like nothing happened. He always seemed to find his way into trouble.

“What did mommy tell you about running off?” Sydney gently scolded, kneeling down to his height. “Don’t you ever scare mommy like that again, okay?” She wrapped her arms around him, thankful that he was safe.

“Sydney?” The woman had walked closer as Sydney lifted Jacob into her arms.

“What do you want, mom?” She asked annoyed.

“I can’t believe it’s you. You look so beautiful, honey. I was so worried about you.” Irina smiled, taking in the child in his mother’s arms. “Is this your son?” She asked.

“Oh, good, you found him.” Michael said as he caught up with them. Stopping their cart off to the side, he joined his family across from the woman.

“Michael, this is my mom.” Sydney introduced, obviously putting on a fake smile. “Mom, this is Michael, Jacob, and Kaelin.”

“Hello.” Michael could sense the uneasiness between the two.

“Oh Sydney, I’m so happy for you.” Irina gushed over the baby attached to Michael.

“It was nice seeing you.” Sydney forced a smile, leading her family away from her mother. Irina looked disappointed that her daughter was being so mean to her, but was too stubborn to try to fix their past mistakes.

“How about we get some ice cream to cheer everyone up?” Michael suggested as they paid for their items and left the store. He knew Sydney would be in a bad mood and wanted to be there for her whenever he could.

“Then can we go home?” Jacob asked. “I miss Kitty.”

“Sure.” Michael answered, sending a smile to the back seat.

“I love you.” Sydney smiled, kissing him lightly before he started the car.

“Right back atcha.” He grinned, knowing that he had the love of his life by his side and the past didn’t matter. He would love her until the day he died and knew the feeling was mutual.

:cry: one more
dont for get to check out the art vv

Oh come on. . .What does Irina expect?
Sydney to just jump into her arms and hug her when they kicked her out onto the street? :o_O:

and very very cute. . :love: Micheal with a baby strapped to his chest?? *heavenly sigh*

aww that was great! i really wish that her mum would have said more to her though! :D
loved it :P thanks for the PM
cant wait for more!

Irina looked disappointed that her daughter was being so mean to her, but was too stubborn to try to fix their past mistakes.
Huh! How dare she ! :cuss: :madfire:
Did she even searched for Syd after she throw her out onto the street? :angry2:

I'm so happy that Syd's finally has a big loving family. :2love: 👶 👶 :2love:

So sad that there's no sequel (n) , but please PM me when you post your new fic. :woot:

Awww they had a baby girl and a baby boy!

This was on cute fic! If you write a new one, don't forget to PM me
fic's not over yet cookie... :rolleyes:
and of COURSE i wrote a new one... i just have to finish it before i can post. dont worry. it should only take me about 1 more week to finish. :smiley:

Back