Politics Children

RIght now in Toronto, there is a girl, Cecilia Zhang, who was kidnapped from her home in the middle of the night. Her parents, like any parent, are very distraught. I heard the press conference a few days ago, its been about many days, and during the press conference they weren't able to talk, and when the mom went up to talk she lost her voice because of how shaken she was, and she was crying so much, i feel so bad. The girls is 9 years old. They are going to have a special on America's Most Wanted if anybody wants to find out more.

Earler this summer, a little girl was stolen, the next day her remains were found in lake ontario, cut up and in bags. She was raped. She was also about 9.

I think it is disgusting for someone to do this to a child. HOw can they, it is wrong, I am infuriated talking about this, i felt so bad for their families. Imgaine what Cecilia's parents are going through. I hope they can return her, police say they think she's still alive. BUt you see, I think that we should have tougher punishments for those who steal kids, like death penalty. I know in Canada we don't have it, but we must make this issue important, it is disgusting, and i wouldn't care of killing these pathetic bastards who do these horrible things to little children. I'm usually against the death penalty but not in these cases.

This is sick i go mad readin these stories! Over here in the UK somethin even worse happened a man raped a 18 month old baby and the baby is internally damaged, i cant talk bout these things they get me upset n pissed, i swear if i eva see that man on the streets i would knock the s***e out of him! N whats even worse is that the man only got 4 years in prison, what kind of bulls*** is that!!!! this happened a few months ago!

yes, it's a big issue in toronto right now. The whole city is working to find Cecilia. It's really depressing- not knowing where your child can be, if she's safe or not (not that i have a child on my own). I just hope this can all be resolved.

In Cleveland,Ohio, a little 11 year old girl named Sharkia Johnsen. It wa so sad she was missing for 2 weeks and than found her beheaded and her body rotting in an old home!

omg :eek: that's just wrong. all those poor children! I dont' see how ANYONE can bring themselves to rape an 18 month baby! that's just wrong! :angry:
-mandy :angelic:

it's so scary to even think about anything like that happening to anyone i know or myself. i cant immagine what it would be like and i dont ever want to find out. :thinking:

mystery_chick said:
omg :eek: that's just wrong. all those poor children! I dont' see how ANYONE can bring themselves to rape an 18 month baby! that's just wrong! :angry:
-mandy :angelic:
I knnow, i couldnt believe it, it totally sick! that shi*head doesnt deserve to live!!!!

omg i hate some people. how could u ever behead someone or do that to someone?????!??!?! usually im aganist death penalty as welll... but im not sure about this... maybe just life long prison with extra security...

feeling_like_a_spy said:
yes, it's a big issue in toronto right now. The whole city is working to find Cecilia. It's really depressing- not knowing where your child can be, if she's safe or not (not that i have a child on my own). I just hope this can all be resolved.
I know! I feel so bad for her family. Did you see the press conference Fespy?

In certain countries in Africa (I forget which ones) if a man rapes a child, he gets LESS punishment than if he rapes a woman because they figure that children aren't worth as much.

Katia said:
In certain countries in Africa (I forget which ones) if a man rapes a child, he gets LESS punishment than if he rapes a woman because they figure that children aren't worth as much.
That is one of the most DUMMIST THINGS ive eva heard!!!! God the government can be so stupid at times!!!!!

I think that with rape, it should be life in prison. You have ruined someone's life, and when you rape a child, imgaine what that does mentally. FOr the rest of their life, they will never forget that.

If I had a child, and someone raped them, and I knew who had done it...I would not hesitate at all before murdering whoever did it.

Back