Christian Romance here!

I've written two Christian romance stories. It was really fun . . .I'm working on my second one right now. My friend and I help eachother with our books. I love writing! Is anyone here a Christian? Just wondering . . :smiley: . . 'Cause I am a Christian and I'm a Pastor's daughter! LOL :D

Rae ^_^

OH, Yay!!!! Don't worry . . . i'll post my story soon! I still have a little bit to finish though! YAY!!!!!

~Rae~

OK, so my last book I wrote was called Beloved Friend but i did not want to post it b/c it wasn't that great :rolleyes: , but I did make a sequal 2 the book and that's the one I'm posting! I wanted to try to re-cap y'all on what happened in the last book . . . .
The last book was bout a twenty-three year old woman- name's Angela Montgomery- who was living in an apartment w/ her friend Chelsea-who is this books main charactar- anyway Angela was in love w/ her best friend Luke Riley, accept he didn't know that and he didn't feel the same way about her . . well that changed after she got him jealous . . . thanks 2 Chelsea's matchmaking ;) . . and they finally ended up together. In this book the prologue is going to b Luke and Angela's wedding. . .

I will post the first part of the book tomorrow! ^_^ The title of this book is called "Somone To Love"

I hope y'all will like it!

~Rae~

OK,here it goes!!

PROLOGUE

"Oh,Angela! You look beautiful!"
Angela Montgomery-soon to be Riley-stared at her reflection in the tall mirror and had to agree with her friend Chelsea. She did look rather lovely.She smiled at her friend in the mirror.Today was Angela's wedding day.She was finally going to be Angela Riley!

"Luke's gonna pass out when he sees you!" Chelsea said in delight,and smiled back at her.
Angela laughed at her friends words.
" It is lovely isn't it?"
" It is. Ooh, Angela . .you look magnificent!"
" You don't look bad yourself." Angela pointed to her maid-of-honor's light blue, silk dress.
" Thanks, I thought it looked alright."
Chelsea was happy for her friend Angela. Her best friends, Luke and Angela,were going to be married! Angela was pratically glowing. Her dress did look beautiful.Her silk gown had cost a pretty penny but the money had definatly been worth it.
" Do you think will think I look,OK?" Angela asked her, as she turned away from the mirror.
" I'm sure he;ll think you look stunning! Besides. I don't think Luke would care if you wore a potatoe sack! The guy's hopelessly in love with you." Chelsea said,grinning. Angela laughed kind of nervously.
" And I am hopelessly in love with him . ."
" Ok,OK-don't get all lovey dovey on me!" Chelsea pretended to be disgusted. Angela laughed again.
" Well, this is finally it"- Angela said-sobering-" I'm going to be married. Married Chels! Can you beleive it?" Angela took her friend's hands and started to dance around. Chelsea laughed and went along with her. A knock sounded on the door. Chelsea gave Angela's hand an encouraging squeeze before letting go and went to answer the door. Angela's father stood outside the door.
" Oh! Is it time?" Chelsea asked him.
He smiled at her then at his daughter.
" Yep . . . its time."
Angela took a deep breath and then stepped out of the " bride's dressing room"- which was really the 3rd grade Sunday school class- and looped her arm through her fathers as they made their way to the auditorium.
Chelsea stepped in front of them with the rest of the bride's maids.Angela was trying to remember to breath out and breath in and breath out and breath in.
Angela's father looked down at her and grinned.
" Don't hyperventilate on me now,honey." He patted the hand that was on his arm.
Angela smiled back and started to even her breathing to normal again. Chelsea looked back at her and gave a thumbs-up before the auditorium doors opened and all the bride's maids and her stepped out.
Angela watched as they slowly walked down the ile.

Chelsea prayed she wouldn't fall. She had the tendency to be clutzy at all the wrong times. She looked ahead and saw Luke in a tuxedo and whote shirt. He was wringing his hands together nervously. She almost laughed.ALMOST. She looked at his best man-Scott Peterson- who wasn't looking bad himself-she thought. Scott looked at all the bride's maids and then his eyes finally settled on her.
Chelsea smiled politely. He winked at her! Chelsea's eyed widened. The nerve! She was almost so stunned that she almost tripped. But caught herself before she sniffed and looked straight ahead. She finally made it to her place by the altar beside the others. She glanced his way again then quickly looked away . .the nerve!

The music started and Angela slowly glided down the ile with her father. Her eyes only on the one she loved.Chelsea sighed. Her best friend wa getting married.Moving to live with her husband and leaving her all alone to become an old spinster. Oh,well- she thought-Angela deserves somone like Luke to take care of her and lover her;she should be happy for her. And she was ,too.
Angela finally reached Luke and smiled into his eyes as he took her hand. Chelsea smiled as the service began.

~~~~~~~~
Two hours later Chelsea watched as people showered rice on Luke and Angela Riley as they headed off to the limo, that waited to take them off 2 their honeymoon. When they finally reached where she was standing Angela stopped and hugged her. Chelsea's eyes filled up with tears. She was really going to miss her friend.
Angela pulled back and sniffed.
" Congratulations! I'm really happy for you."
Chelsea palmed away her tears and smiled at her friends. Luke put his arm around his wife's waist as he gave Chelsea's hand a squeeze.
" Thank you, for making me finally come come to my senses Chelsea and helping me with my feelings for Angel." ( Luke always calls Angela - Angela)
" Hey, what r friends for,right?" She smiled and squeezed his hand back.
" Well, you better skeedaddle!The limo's waiting!"
" OK"- Angela said as she gave Chelsea one finl hug - " I'll see you later."
" Have a good time!" Chelsea called out as she waved at their retreating figures. They got into the limo and drove away.
She dropped her hand and smiled sadly. If only she could one day be as happy as her friend right now.Ifonly she was the one getting married . . .if only she were the one who had someone to love . . .

OK! That's the end of the prologue! ^_^ I'll post more later! :angelic:

OK,here's Chapter One!

Chapter 1

Six months later on a Saturday morning.

Ring,ring,ring . . .ring. . ring

A petite blonde slowly opened her blue eyes to stare at the phone beside her bed. Oh, who would call at such an hour in the morning? - she thought,grumpily.She picked up the phone.
" Hello?" she mumbled. She layed on her back and put an arm over her eyes.
" Hey, it's Angela . . did i wake u?"
" Yeah, ya kindda did" she answered, still not fully awake-" But don't worry bout it.How's my newlywedded-friend doing?"
Angela giggled.
" Oh,great!I'm really sorry i woke u up.I forgot that you're a late sleeper."
" How late is it?" - Chelsea frowned at her clock. The clock read 9:24a.m.
" Late enough." Angela said with a smile in her voice.
" U know, I could never understand how u can b so happy this early in the morning." Chelsea threw off her covers and headed 4 the bathroom w/ the phone.
Angela laughed.
" So,what's up?" Chelsea asked as she picked up her tooth-brush.
" Oh,not much . . well, Luke took me to a really nice resteraunt last night.
" That's nice . ." Chelsea mumbled as she started brushing-" Did you have a good time?"
" I had a great time. You should have seen the prices, though, for the food! You would have passed out. I told Luke that he shouldn't b spenging so much money on me but he told me that he could afford it and I shouldn't worry bout the prices. He's so sweet." Angela sighed. Chelsea rinsed her mouth.
" He loves u, Angela. Let him spend on u. Believe me, I wish I had someone to spend on my like Luke does on you. Hold on. I have to wash my face so I'm gonna put the phone on speaker,ok?" Chelsea headed back to her bedroom and set it up on speaker.
" OK, can u hear me?" She asked frum the short distance from her bathroom.
" Kindda!" Angela yelled.
" U don't have to yell! I do! I can hear u just fine. Go ahead and tell me about your night w/ Luke!"
"OK , well after dinner . . ." Angela talked on as Chelsea washed her face. She sighed. Angela was so happy with Luke. Just as she had been happy with John- her ex-fiance`. She still hurt everytime she thought of him. How he had lied to her when he'd said he'd loved her. How he had been seeing another woman behind her back . . . how she had found out about it and cried so hard she thought her heart mite burst from the pain---
" He's so wonderful,Chels!" Angela said, interrupting chelsea's dreary thoughts. She listened as Angela went on and looked at herself in the mirror over the sink. She took a deep breath as she felt the prain of the break-up stab her heart again. Just don't think about it- she told herself-Just forget it . . .
She dried her face and combed her hair and then went back to the phone.
" And then he wrapped his arms around me when we finally got home and--"
" Angela!" Chelsea broke into her nonstop friend's chatter.
" Oh! Sorry, I was babbling wasn't I?" Angela said, laughing.
" Uh, just a little bit." Chelsea smiled as she sat down on her bed.
" Enough about me! How r u doing?Did u get anything unpacked?"
Chelsea looked at all the boxes that had not been opened and groaned. The one think she didn't like about moving to this new apartment complex was that she had to pack and unpack everything.
" Well, I got a few boxes opened in the living room . . but I still haven't started on the other boxes."
" U need some help?I have nothing 2 do 2day and Luke went with some of the guys to the gym 2 play basketball."
" Well, sure u can help!Come on over.I could use the help and the company."
"OK,great,. B over in a minute."
" Alright, bye."
"Bye."
Chelsea got up off the bed and went to one of the boxes on the floor of her bedroom, which had some of her clothes. She pulled out a T-shirt and an old pair of jeans. As she lifted out her shirt she saw that the dress John had given o her last christmas was under it. She felt another pain stab her heart as she picked it up. It was a beautiful blue dress.
" It matches your beautiful, blue eyes." He had said to her. Chelsea's vision became blurry and to her horror she realized she was crying. She wiped at her tears furiously. She was over him but it still hurt.She crumpled the dress into a ball of blue and stood up. She walked towards the living toom at a fast pace and went out the front door to the garbage cans. She opened the lid and threw it in. After she slammed the lid own she went back to her room and started changing into her clothes. Just don't think about it- she told herself again- Just forget it, it's over . . u know better than to trust any man with your heart again. She finished dressing and went into the kitchen to start making breakfast.

OK, I'll write more later! I hope y'all will like it! It gets better later on!
Rae

Back