Christmas

Sabella

Cadet
I love christmas, I love the day and watching everyone's faces light up when they see what you've got them, I love that! ^_^ I'm so excited about it now :woot: , only 7 days left, hehe I'm like a 4 yr old at christmas, just love it! :smiley:

I love buying/making people presents...seeing the looks on there faces is priceless, like last year when I got my mum a Polaroid camera...she has always wanted on, and she thought I was gonna get her summit like chocolate!
And I love the atmosphere in the countryside at Christmas...
The thing I love most about Christmas is all the little traditions...I've cried six times this year since I found out my grandparents will have moved by next year; I've been there every year abart from the year my brother was being born.

Jai

i luv buying presents and recieving too. I like buying cuase it doesn't make me seem as guilty as not getting them anything...haha. I luv the food, the closeness of family, traditions, and the great christmas movie classis( ex: a Christmas Story..hahah)

hehe, i love christmas!! not that i actually *do* anything special on the actual day, but its just fun giving presents and of course, getting presents :lol: and just the atmosphere, everyone being happy, it's cool ^_^

FIVE DAYS TILL XMAS! :D

Christmas is my favourite time ever...... :blush:

I love everything about it, the music, the lights, the cold, the spirits :sigh:

I'm a sucker for Andy Williams and his dreaming of a White Christmas, yeah, I'm crazy about the sound of jingle bells ;)

Yeah I was gonna do a polish exchange but cos it was in Easter just before my GCSEs my parents wouldn't let me cos I'm supposed to be doing revision

I suppose it's cos we don't get it very often here, so everyone gets really excited when it snows, it's a national thing, when there is snow the whole nation goes out and enjoys themselves :D It must seem weird from your perspective! ^_^

Back