~Class of '05~

First!

He nodded. “Look,” he looked at the ground then back up at her. “what I said, about not needing help.” He stopped. He did have trouble admitting his faults and this time was no exception. “I was wrong. I’m sorry for thinking that the only reason you were being nice to me was out of sympathy. And I was hoping that you’d forgive me for being a jerk and possibly reconsider helping me. I’d appreciate it.” He said. He had trouble reading her, she just stood there for a moment and he was worried that she really wasn’t going to help him. Until a smile appeared on her face.

“When do we start?” She asked.

He smiled. “Um…I have a law test tomorrow, so maybe tonight? I know you said you have practice, so whenever you’re free that’s fine with me, it’s not like I have plans.” He said.

“I’m free from seven on. Is that okay?” She asked. He nodded.

He admitted he was wrong. :smiley:

“Do you want a ride?” She asked. He stopped and turned around. “I mean, I have to pick up my friend, but….”

“That’d be awesome.” He said.

“Really?” She asked. He nodded and she smiled. “Great, well, get in.” She said. She unlocked the doors and got into the drivers seat. Vaughn gave a wave to his father and got into the passenger seat of Sydney’s car. He closed the door and she put the car in reverse.

“Seatbelt.” She reminded him.

“Oh, right.” He laughed. He was a bit uncomfortable being alone with her; he didn’t really know what to say. He put his seatbelt on and pretended to be interested in the scenery.

:D

“Syd, you’ll love it. We’re golfing now. We go to that golf range off of country road. It’s so fun, I always just aim for those carts that pick up the balls.” Jessica said as she leaned in between the front seats. Vaughn laughed softly.

“Oh come on, Michael. I’m sure you’ve thought about it a few times too.” Jess said.

“No, I tend to not want to scare the felgercarb out of people by trying to hit them with golf balls while their doing their job.” He said.

“What about when they’re not doing their job?” Jess asked. Vaughn looked over at Sydney.

“Is she always like this?” He asked jokingly. Sydney smiled as she pulled into the school parking lot.

“Now you see what I have to deal with every day. You should see her when we go shopping. She laughed at some guy when he fell off a ladder in a store.” Syd said. Vaughn looked at Jessica.

“You’re such a morbid person.” He said.

“No! He fell into a display of tickle-me-Elmo’s! And they all went off at the same time. Sydney was laughing too!” Jessica defended. Sydney shook her head as she parked the car.

“She lies too. You’ll get used to it.” Sydney said.

Hahah! Jess is GREAT! ;)

Vaughn watched her as she turned off the car. The fact that she was inviting him to get to know her friends meant more than the ride to school did. It meant she really did want him around, and not just because he was sick.

:love:

Great Chap
I Loved It
Cant wait for more

;)

OMG SECOND

That was really good. I like the conversation in the car. TICKLE ME ELMOS! :lol:

Sydney is really nice to him...she genuinley cares.....that was a really great update Kristina! tahnk you for updating!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :angelic:

GREAT chapter! I was wondering when you were going to update.. :P
I loved it! I'm glad he apoligised. Hehe, YAY she wants to get to know him better *grins*
PLEASE, UPDATE SOON!

xO laur

For no reason at all his eyes wandered to his pillow, depression fell over him slightly as he saw a wad of his light brown hair stuck to the blue pillowcase.
That is a hard thing to see. My mom has lost most of her hair now. We've shaved it so it's really short, but it's weird to look down at a pillow and just see a bunch of pieces of hair on it. :(

“Now you see what I have to deal with every day. You should see her when we go shopping. She laughed at some guy when he fell off a ladder in a store.” Syd said. Vaughn looked at Jessica.

“You’re such a morbid person.” He said.

“No! He fell into a display of tickle-me-Elmo’s! And they all went off at the same time. Sydney was laughing too!” Jessica defended. Sydney shook her head as she parked the car.

“She lies too. You’ll get used to it.” Sydney said.
This part had me laughing so hard!!

I'm really glad that they are becoming friends. *sigh* Is it wrong that I'm sitting here wondering how long it will be until they become more? It probably is huh? Oh well.

Thank you so much for updating!! It was wonderful!! I've been missing this fic so much, and I hope you are able to write more really, really soon!!

~mel~

Hmm... I coulda swore I asked for a PM for this before, but I just went back through, and I never found a post from me. So I guess I didn't. :lol: So anyways, this story is really good! Please add me to your PM list. :D I cant wait for more! ^_^

That was awesome, I loved it!
Im glad he gets that shes not trying to befriend him out of pity.
And im also glad hes getting another friend all together, hes going through alot of stuff and could use as much support as possible.
I asked for a PM to this, but didnt get one so if you could PLEASE add me to your PM list that would be awesome!
Thanks-
Ash

I was going through my inbox this afternoon and somehow had missed the inital PM for this. I want to kick myself - this is fantastic! Please PM me the next time you update, if you are still writing this!

~Kerrie

Great chapter!
It's really nice they are getting on and have sorted everything else ad that he is meeting her friends.
Can I get a pm when you update coz I didn't get on this time. :(
Update soon.

:blink: How come i never saw that update? That's really freaky....

But I :love:ed it. It was nice the Sydney is inviting him into her "cirlcle of friends" so to speak. I think the chapter was perfect the way it was...no rewriting was needed. ;)

Please update soon!!!

Riley xoxo

I'll tell you again

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>you are a very talented writer</span>

the subjet of the fic is meaningful and it opens a lot of chances to explore feelings, and you are good, so good at that

I'll wait the next chapter with a huge anticipation :smiley:

Ciao Ari

soooooo i was on a Kristina low..and i found this! please add me to the PM list! i personally love HS fics (maybe cuz im in HS) and this is a special one, since it deals with such a harsh topic. i give you major props for tackling this one! and i cant wait to see where you take this...Syd sounds like such a sweetheart too!

thanks! Britt

Kristina,

Pretty much anything you write, add me to your pm list. I love this story, and I hope that you keep it going. I stumbled upon it on a total accident, and I think it is sweet, and a little sad. Keep up the good work. I need more stories to tell my husband about!!

Crinx :D

Back