Congratulations Jen!

:D I'm definitely happy for them. A part of me is 'mixed' but if Jen is happy, I'm happy for her. And she's gonna be a mother! It's almost overwhelming to have both things confirmed at once (considering I chose to stay in denial about the pregnancy) :blink:

Congrats to Jen, I personally dont like Ben but as long as she's happy i'll be ok! :smiley: I saw Ron Rifkin on Regis and Kelly thismorning and he confirmed she was pregnant as well..."she is with child". Anyway, have a nice marrige, make it last as long as you can.

AAAAWWWW :blush:

Thats sooo Great for her :D I hope she and Ben have a wonderful marriage and life together. And I wish them lots of luck with the new baby :angelic:

_-*CONGRATULATIONS*-_

I've said it before, but I'll say it again here - I'm really happy for Jennifer with the official announcement of her pregnancy, and I wish her all the best and hope that it's healthy and stress-free. :syd4: 👶

Congratulations to her as well on her wedding.

Dark Avenger said:
I've said it before, but I'll say it again here - I'm really happy for Jennifer with the official announcement of her pregnancy, and I wish her all the best and hope that it's healthy and stress-free. :syd4: 👶

Congratulations to her as well on her wedding.
[post="1402457"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I agree. Hopefully Ben really has settled down in deed, not just in wedding vow like quittting smoking. Congrats to both! :smiley:

YEA!! JEN AND BEN!! you guys make a cute couple and i know for sure the baby is going to be beautiful. Just one question...why wasn't i invited to the wedding? just kidding. Best of wishes to you.

BIG congrats from one Mountaineer to another! (I live near Charleston, WV.) We're all so proud of Jennifer but wish she hadn't changed her code name on the show from Mountaineer to Phoenix.

Back