Congratulations Jen!

Genny said:
BIG  congrats from one Mountaineer to another!  (I live near Charleston, WV.)  We're all so proud of Jennifer but wish she hadn't changed her code name on the show from Mountaineer to Phoenix.
[post="1402506"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

As for the code name, she had to because she wasn't with the CIA anymore. The CIA can't acknowledge either Mountaineer or Pheonix.

Anyway, congrats to Jen and Ben! Really a beautiful couple! I just hope all this doesn't persuade Jen to have this season on Alias be her last, she can't forget her other man, the one who if it weren't for him you wouldn't be as big a star as you are today, the one who is responsible for setting the most special spark in your career.....

JJ ABRAMS!!!!

well i'm still not that happy about her choice but i'm still going to congratulate her. i am happy for her!!! Ben better not break her heart!!!!
CONGRATS!!!

bristow_scia.jpg
Wow!! Congrats Jen and Ben on the marriage I hope it lasts a life time!!
Also Congrats on the baby. I know your baby well be healthy and happy. :D (y)

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Congratulations Jen and Ben!

May you and your child have a wonderful life together!

Good Luck with Everything.

We all love you and wish you the best!

-kait
</span>

Jen: as long as he keeps you happy, I wish for your marriage to last a lifetime. Have a wonderful life with your husband and child. You'll make the best kind of mother and wife ^_^ Congrats!

yes!! happy at last congrates to the best alias star maybe there will be a Elektra and Daredevil together Matt and Elektra movie again...Jen and Ben Congrates

congrates to both of you I hope that you have a great honeymoon and a wonderful marriage. also congrates on the baby.

Back