Congratulations Jen!

Congratulations Jennifer! I hope you have a wonderful life with your new baby and Ben. Just do me a favor and don't give the baby a weird name like "Ireland" or "Sailor" or "Blue" or "Apple!"

Congratulations Jennifer!
i hope your life is full of happiness and hope for a happy future. Goodluck with Ben and the baby. Just dont name her apple.
:Please:
well goodluck.
<nicole>
:smiley:

sydsbiggestfan said:
Congratulations Jen!

Married at last, on the beaches of paradise!

Who else is happy for them?
[post="1402269"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I am! oww thats so awesome its about time! Some dont like Ben because he was with J-lo but Jen Garner is a down to earth kind of gal she wouldnt pic losers so more power to her. God love them! :smiley:

aliasrocks515 said:
Congratulations Jennifer! I hope you have a wonderful life with your new baby and Ben. Just do me a favor and don't give the baby a weird name like "Ireland" or "Sailor" or "Blue" or "Apple!"
[post="1403988"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Apple..Ha that's halarious. I heard it was a girl. No those are weird names. Personally I like Noah, river,and Devon for a boy and Brooke or Farin for a girl. Cheezy but not original. Congrats Jen!

Congratulations and best of wishes to you both! It is my prayer that you (Jen) can adjust well to motherhood- it is a scary thing. I know that you must have lots of ambitions in life, but this new role you will find yourself in is really the most important job you will ever have. As one young working mom to another- take time to enjoy the beauty of a baby, the bond is amazing! Enjoy a little bit of peace before diving into work again; it will always be there waiting for you. And make sure to find someone you can completely trust to watch your child- they will be in charge of protecting your whole life!

Many blessings to you both!

Congratulations to both Jen and Ben on their wedding and the future baby coming to fill your lifes with joy.
Best wishes and many blessing for both of you.

[<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Congratulations Jennifer & Ben, wish you both all the happiness in the world as you start your new life together as a family.</span>

Hi Jennifer I am Nancy been a fan since Felicity and Alias first came out. Congratulations on your marriage to you and Ben and COngratulations on starting a family!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back