Coolest Music Vid U've seen or Fav

I hate them too nance, but unfortunately I can't say I liked their videos any better. I did really liked the vids for Coldplay's God Put A Smile Upon You Face and Radiohead's Just and There There

litlle_miss_vaughn said:
im not an s club fan but it was a good vid with all the clips of them together over the years. if i was a fan i would of cried buckets at that :Playmusic:
Yeah, I think that's what I liked about it the most, that it was their send-off. Not to mention, this song is just so awesome! :smiley:

Hmmm.."Thriller" Despite his...personality, I think MJ is very talented.
Ooohh and "Free Your Mind" By En Vogue
"Bye, Bye, Bye" by 'NSYNC
"Cryin" By Aerosmith

outkast is good agentnic and luv the av btw, hehe. too bad they were lipsyncing last night though. and I also loved learn to fly marco! That was a good one....of too many good ones to really list....

Brittany said:
outkast is good agentnic and luv the av btw, hehe. too bad they were lipsyncing last night though.  and I also loved learn to fly marco!  That was a good one....of too many good ones to really list....
Andre definetly wasnt, it was easy to hear his voice from the music, he was improv-ing too.

Eminen's vids are pretty kewl - i luv The Real Slim Shady. Well, actually I USED to luv that song, but now i have no interest for it (i still like the vid).

"First Date" Blink 182 very funny
"Stacy's Mom" Fountain of Wayne Hilarious
"The Scientist" COldplay so moving
"I did it" Dave Matthews Band Awesome video
"She Hates Me" Puddle of Mudd so very funny
"Raining on Sunday" Keith Uban is so hot in this one

Take On Me by A-ha

I remember going to my cousin's house when it came out, because she had MTV and I didn't. I thought it was amazing.

All of Oasis' videos from Definately Maybe, What's the Story Morning Glory and Be Here Now.

The Scientist and the Live version of God Put A Smile Upon Your Face & Moses by Coldplay.

My fav is My Immortal by Evanescence. Its just so pretty!! (it was shot in Barcelona) I really like the other two by Evanescence too (Going Under and Bring Me To Life). And all of Linkin Park's videos rock!!!

Em

Totally agree with you Em!

I love the My Immortal Video! That song is just so beautiful, but when I heard the band version I just got so emotional..it was just amazing!

Someday by Nickelback is pretty good too. And Everything You Want by Vertical Horizon.

ITA with ya about Ev and Linkin Park

Fave/Cool vids I've seen:

"My Immortal" - Evanescence
"Numb" - Linkin Park
"Everywhere" - Michelle Branch
"Someday" - Nickelback *the ending is sad :( *

Garbage-Push it
Weezer- Sweater Song
NIN video-- but I completly forgot the song name :(
Blur- Song #2
Filter- Do you want to take a Picture

Back