Politics Cutting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Betha Bristow said:
thanks everyone who offered for me to PM them but I'm still :Ph34r: on that. yeea..

I'm feeling better though today ^_^

oh Kiki, hun :( You hafta be alive by 18. i dont even wanna think about that... :thinking:

and oh eee i wanna join you in living in hawaii or Cali :woot:
lol, me and timmy are gonna live together on a secluded island so no one can be mean to us

O god hun.. Kiki 🇳🇴 :depressed: Please... Jaimie, she's scaring me too.

:thinking: I don't like cutting. its painful. :( I cut extremly deep last night and only got 30 minutes of sleep even though I tried to go to bed at 12... :thinking: I ended up crying and singing myself to sleep. and this morning I cried on the bus ride and pretended it was only my eyes that were watering... :thinking:

But I'm going to tell you, Kiki, the very same thing I had to tell myself today...

One day we're all gonna look back at this, and yes, we will all still be here by then. One day we'll look back at this and smile cuz we made it and we're all still alive and better yet, we're happy and not depressed anymore. Just think of your future. It may seem like you'll never be able to stop cutting, to stop being depressed, but you can't be depressed for your entire life. We all have our entire lives ahead of us, good lives. Just because they may suck now, doesn't mean things can't change Kiki. Theres so much to live for. There is. And you have to pull yourself out of this. It may seem hard at first, but this isn't the end. :smiley:

oh Kiki, i'm so sorry you're going through all this, but please get some help, because you're starting to frighten me too, and i don't even really know you.

and Betha, i hate it for you that you're going through all this, but your outlook and hope for the future is great.

hey guyz, i've never cut myself, but i've been lurking here and i;ve read articales on it. I am really worried about KIKI i mean she went through so much, i talked to her earlier today, but since i got home today she hasnt been on at ALL, which is very unlikely for her. I'm scared guyz and <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>PLEASE!! </span> stop cutting!

Betha Bristow said:
Thanks you guys :smiley:

group hug! i think a support group or something similar wwould be an excellent idea lol

Has anyone seen Kiki lately? :thinking:
i talked to her about 2 est yesterday. i'm so scared ofr her all the time. :( -_-

I don't even feel like cutting. :confused: damn thats scary. Out of all days.... Maybe I'm numb so I'll shut up and just say goodbye to everyone. (i know im leaving AA in the cutting thread :blink: but i dont feel like going over to the member lounge and annouce it. so you guys might not see me around for a while

i still dont see why i havent cut yet :blink: :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back