Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Dagnabbit! Marshall was thisclose!

Discussion in 'Characters, Cast and Crew' started by vaughnmyangel, Jan 18, 2003.

1. vaughnmyangel

vaughnmyangel Rocket Ranger

I think he should have been recruited just because the CIA needs to take peopl out of sd-6. But i gues hte more who know the harder it is to keep the secret. But marshall is uch a great guy he deserves to b working for the right people. He deserves to know the truth. But it will come slowly

2. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

But like Sydney said if they took him out he might go crazy or something. SD-6 is his life.

(BTW why arent you talking to me? I wont bug you. :angelic: )

3. AliasALIAS

AliasALIAS Guest

It would make sense for Marshall and the CIA, but not for Alias. A large part of Sydney's countermissions involve gadgets provided by the CIA so that the CIA gets the real info, while SD-6 gets only half the package, sometimes even nothing. If Marshall worked for the CIA, Sydney wouldnt need the CIA for gadgets, Marshall would be able to make them. And if Marshall made them, the work would be cut in half. And the show wouldnt be so interesting that way. :)

4. Codename

Codename Rocket Ranger

Well like Sloane said if Marshall got killed then there would be just a new tech guy at SD-6.... and then Syd would get the tech stuff from the new guy.. :rolleyes:

5. marshalllovr4eva

marshalllovr4eva Rocket Ranger

Well, well, well...
    I didnt know you cared...of course Marshall should be with CIA esp since people like sloan care soooo much about him(grrrr...dont you dare hurt my marshy-poo!!!)
    Putting great faith in Marshall-i think he'd be fine...id be hard, but Marshalls so great hes jst gonna pull through

6. agent hidden eyes

agent hidden eyes Rocket Ranger

i hear that the cia is going have marshall work for themm....hmmm... but do u think hes good..looking can fool on this show

7. Angelus54

Angelus54 Rocket Ranger

Least he finally ended up in the CIA

8. Angelus54

Angelus54 Rocket Ranger

It would be really cool if all of a sudden he was evil with Sloane, lol

9. Angelus54

Angelus54 Rocket Ranger

ehhehehe