David's new role....

He has got a part in CSI...

taken from alias media...

"He plays a toxicology expert in a recurring role, so he's double-timing with Alias and CSI this season. Alias has asked him to block out the month of October, which should get him onscreen sometime next spring". (Remember, Alias doesn't start till January this year.)

they just talked about it on E! News Live and instead of showing clips of David Anders they showed Bradley Cooper. did they just not check to see if they had the right person?

Yeah i saw that Ballerina, how stupid of E!

Its so cool that Davids got a recurring part on CSI, coz that program is huge in the U.S, hopefuly he'll get more big! David is really talented and he deserves good roles, so congrats to him!

ok seriously so excited when i first found out - because i am also a huge csi fan (not as much as alias but still big) - i had to call three of my friends. the possibility of seeing him two times a week, plus one as sark and one as non-sark/normal accent and a labrat, gah seriously could die happy! lol

m-c

I read this @ E! (Click here for the article) and I'm like DYING I'm so excited!!! :woot: 🤤 I'm trying desperately to hold in my happy noises, but I think my coworkers think I'm insane. I keep squeeking. :lol: *sigh* DAVID ON CSI!!! The merging of two of my favorite things. ^_^ You can bet I'll watch every episode of CSI this season. :D

haha... "no wardrobe budget" :naughty:

:woot: WOW!!! This is such incredible news!!!! I'm superly excited...however I've never seen CSI before :hide: When does the new season start?

csi is a wonderful show. of course this is coming from me the majorly morbid wish i could take a tour of a morgue type o' girl. lol. i'm pretty sure the new season starts sept 23...which is in like a month. i can't wait!

m-c

Taken from alias media...

"According to USA Today, David will portray former baseball player turned toxicology expert Travis Watson. Apparently, most of David's work is with series stars William Peterson and Marg Helgenberger"

Sounds cool...in the UK Channel 5 who own's the rites to the show treat it well as it is one of their most viewed...they usually have the new series pretty soon after it airs in the US...i wish they felt the same about Alias...so the many who have not seen S3 yet as they don't have sattelite/cable can see it...im really lucky and am not one of them!

:thud: Oh Ya....we need a tv station called DATV...All DA all the time!

*sigh....my day has just been made...what hurricane Ivan?!?

Back