Dear Anna

OK so Danny's the father than how does Vaughn come into play!??? :Ponder:
-Does Syd ask Vaughn to play her dad or something!!?????
Can't wait to find out!! Thanks for the pm!!

If Sydney is going to continue with this lie, she better come up with a Daddy proto! Cue Michael Vaughn!

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Great update. Syd's lies are coming back to bite her in the butt.. as they always do. Can't wait to find out how she gets out of this one.

Thanks for the PM

syd needs to either tell anna the truth or like go find a ship guy on the boat aka vaughn and be like its ur dad .. i think that happened in some movie..not sure which one though
hmmm... Dear Frankie, maybe?

awww.man....she won't be able to get outta this one!!! What did danny do???commit a sin????

and how does vaughn come in???

great fic though...can't wait for more!!! :lol:

Lies have a way of catching up with you, and hurting
the person you were trying to protect more than if they
knew the truth from the beginning.

I'm wondering what Danny did to make Sydney and Anna run... and why is Nadia with them?

Great chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for the pm.

Cause Tomorrow is homecoming... I'll update.

Chapter 4

Sydney quickly took Nadia’s dinner plate, encouraging Anna to hurry up with hers.

“Hey, I wasn’t done with that!” Nadia said, setting down the paper she was reading.

“Well, hurry up. I haven’t got all day.” Sydney said, busying herself about the kitchen while she waited.

“Where are you going?” Nadia asked as she watched her sister grab her coat and purse and walk towards the door.

“Out.” Sydney responded vaguely. Nadia wondered what she was doing; not once had she gone anywhere but her job or the post office for the past few weeks. Sighing, she returned to her paper, pausing when she went over the classifieds.

There, in bold print, were the words “Missing: Sydney Bristow”. Nadia wrapped up the paper and found her way outside to a phone booth. She couldn’t make a call with Anna in the house, she would surely hear.

She dialed the number printed on the page, waiting for someone to pick up.

“Go away.” Nadia said harshly. “Just go away and leave us alone. For god’s sake, just leave us alone.” She pleaded.

Sydney tentatively entered the crowded bar, receiving looks from the male patrons. There were obviously not many women who came into this bar at this time of night. She took a seat at the bar, ordering a beer. The waitress looked at her strangely.

“I hope you’re not working, we don’t do that here.” She said harshly, thinking Sydney was trying to find a male ‘friend’ for the night. Sydney was appalled and quickly got up from her stool. What was she doing there anyway? She suddenly felt like the whore she had been accused of being. She didn’t even know what she was doing.

Quickly leaving the bar, Sydney ran towards the park above the docks. It overlooked all the ships coming and going. She sat down on a bench and felt tears falling down her cheeks. She had no idea how long she sat there, simply crying about all the things happening in her life.

Anna’s dad.

The letters.

The lies.

Being so alone.

Finally around the morning light, she felt someone’s hands on her shoulders. She looked up to find her friend and boss Francie Calfo and her boyfriend watching her with concerned eyes.

“Let’s get you home.” Francie said softly, ushering Sydney back to her home for a cup of tea. Sydney was lucky to have found a friend like Francie.

Francie stared at her friend and co-worker, worried about finding her crying in the park in the early morning. Before she could speak, Sydney did.

“I bet you’re dying to know what I was doing.” Sydney said quietly.

“I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t.” Francie answered, not wanting to force a confession.

“I was looking for a man.” Sydney said slowly. She needed help, and maybe Francie could help solve her problem. “No past, no present, no future. I was looking for a man to be Anna’s dad.”

TBC...
ooer.
Pm LIst
Faye Vaughn
farliieansds225
texasalias2004
vaughnshoney
Rica18
tunita
ChrisM
mnkdance963
Kate_14
fire*N*ice
aprilsfool6
phoenix shotgun 47
funkymonkey
tubby
MH55995
sydneymicheal
krzykty57789
SydneyVaughn47
sydneyalias
aliasfan212
sparklingrainbow
Catpin

This is getting very intriguing. Who's after Syd? Why has she had to lie about Anna's Dad? Need some answers, just keep getting more questions, as seems to be the usual with your stories. Love it tho. Can't wait for more

Thanks for the PM

I'm sure it was Danny who's phone number was in the paper. Let's hope no one else in town responds to it.

I also hope that Francie can help Syd out. That is if Sydney tells her the whole story about Anna's 'Dad'.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Back