Dieppe

How did you get that to work? I couldn't get these pictures to post as images, so I just linked one of them. No matter, though -- Victor certainly does wonders for a British Navy uniform! :D

OH, OH, OH :stretcher: Victor in uniform is nearly as good as shirtless :stretcher: Oh and that outside profile shot with the blue uniform and cap :throb: Heart stopping material :P

What about this one ? He looks so ....I can't say anything! :devil:

Victor100.jpg

I'm going to have to watch this again 🤤 That sexy voice with an english accent :stretcher: AND in uniform :throb: AND with cap :captain: and ring :blush:

His brown eyes and brown hair are delicious in this movie :P Love his playing the part of arrogant man. Like the scene when he's drinking scotch! :drunk:

A man in uniform is :stretcher: add Victor to the equation and it's :o_O: :o_O: :o_O:

Best line "I've had rougher waters in my bath!" :lol:

I love that man, in uniform or without it....in black and in white...He's so delicious, does'nt he?

this one for Victor is Delicious

:blink:

:yikes:

:o_O:

OH

MY...................................

:thud:

:stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher:

lutin, how can I ever thank you! :smooch: :chocolatekiss: I haven't seen that one before either.

That picture is beautiful :throb: What else can I say, he is delicious :blush2: He is perfection :mixed:

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: I'm going to sleep well tonight :asleep: :blush:

I'm looking at this picture having a memory of an Officer and A Gentlemen moment and Victor has got in bucketloads more than Richard Gere and RG was good in that movie ^_^ Victor just looks so much sexier 🤤

Back